OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^ Is there a way to "favorite" a post on here? Because being able to refer back to those Kobe SKUs is going to be useful.

not that i know of but i just put the post on page 1 if it matters.

and

some really good advice here. wish you told me this when i had this issue with my AJ X retros years ago :lol:

i cant believe you guys dont know that ****

you mean to tell me you knew about the lotion stuff? i heard of the powder before but not the lotion.

These GC Sulfurs, :smh:.

Full shozoku looks so much better, **** an elite sock.

im curious, obviously china probably wont sell out of all their kobes. so what will they do with their left overs?

Has anyone else got a backordered email from diks sporting goods? Did they say when theyll get more in stock?

im curious, obviously china probably wont sell out of all their kobes. so what will they do with their left overs?

ever heard of outlets? :tongue: Imagine the entire planet of China getting half off kobes.

It's a bit like that in the Philippines.

outlet bound Kobes here stay on shelves for 2 minutes @ just 30% off.

nice NWT sighting btw. 8)
I want to buy some Nike+ ready insole or trade a lunarlon insole for em. not sure if worth it.

Ups just changed the delivery from Wednesday to tomorrow :pimp:

Easter's tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Lmao, Wilt could never guard Kobe, and Kobe could definitely shoot over Wilt, probably jam on him too
watch this and reconsider. Wilt was a beast. Hes the reason you cant jump over the free throw line
im not trying to be smart, but may you please explain what youre trying to say?

"He's the reason you can't jump over the free throw line." i dont understand

Sulfers sitting everywhere in China. Might be the price, its around 190-200 for a pair.

Didn't Wilt try to shoot free throws by jumping from the free throw line and dunking every time? I remember reading that somewhere. Thats probably what he means.

It's a bit like that in the Philippines.

outlet bound Kobes here stay on shelves for 2 minutes @ just 30% off.
exactly... we're kobe crazy over here! kobe 8 retail is 8.2k (around $200) and they sell like hot cakes.. and we're a third-world country. ha!

Last edited:
Went to the mall near my school for the first time since last year.  Decided to check out FootLocker.  Was surprised they still had most of the Kobe colorways.

I wanted to cop one pair, but couldn't decide between the blue lights and the grey volts.  What was weird was the blue lights were $140, while the grey volts were $150.  I asked them why the prices were different, and they said the grey volts were more limited.  Weird.

After much thought, I decided to ask the employees which pair should I buy.  They all pointed to the grey volt pair.  Later, I asked them which pair would be easier to wear around more often, and they all said the blue pair.  Interesting.

A few hours later, I ended up copping the blue lights after consulting with some friends and myself.

Last edited:

Didn't Wilt try to shoot free throws by jumping from the free throw line and dunking every time? I remember reading that somewhere. Thats probably what he means.
"In 1956, in response to reports that Wilt Chamberlain was able to dunk free throws, the NCAA established a rule requiring that free throw shooters keep both feet behind the free throw line during an attempt. The NBA later adopted this rule."
free throws.... what does free throws have to do w/ 1vs1...

LMAO, thats got to be a lie, from a complete stand still homie could dunk from the free throw?

im a grown *** man, you cant sit up here and tell me a lie like im 5 years old or something

Dear lord. They're saying that he could jump from a stand still from the FT line and dunk it? LOL.

LMAO, thats got to be a lie, from a complete stand still homie could dunk from the free throw?

im a grown *** man, you cant sit up here and tell me a lie like im 5 years old or something
you should look it up. wilt probably couldn't dunk it but could basically make it a layup..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom