OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looking for a little help, is it only possible to do a stock locate in store?

if the shoe is on the website, you can see if it shows up in your area for store pickup. not sure how reliable this is tho as I know ive seen some shoes in store that arent on the site.

I don't believe you at all,, he's never jumped higher than like 25" in all his footage, where did you get that bull on knee from?

Probably from the fact he was on the track team and used to high jump.

Most of the footage of him playing was when he was older.

But I doubt he a recorded vertical on record. Just speculation.

Shipping changed from eastbay my easters will be here today.... My 1st pair ever of kobes, lets see if they live up to my standards lol

The gradients from that angle looks like it will very well indeed be the one released after the Poison Green Elite's come summertime.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for Christmas tee's to got with there Christmas Lights, nikestore in the Ontario Mills has a bunch for $25 I believe. They also had WTK shirts as well for $19.99 fyi.

[quote name="Sole Reaver" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-bring-out-the-purple-gradients-nike/30900_20#post_17580943]was able to get a better pic hahaha
[/quote]

cat's eyeing them pythons tho :nerd:

Last edited:
im not trying to be smart, but may you please explain what youre trying to say?

"He's the reason you can't jump over the free throw line." i dont understand
they say he "could dunk" his free throws. Probably a layup but he was still an athletic beast that people dont give him credit for. Heres a video of him blocking a shot and getting around the 13' mark. 

did you guys c the nike calendar is saying the hero pack is now going to release on the same day on the 27th? and on the 20th the home (white and gold) elite KDs and lebrons dropping?? wanna c the kobe home elites already 
mean.gif

Last edited:
YES FINALLY! Got the volt on eastbay! woo hoo. Now hopefully they DO ship to me. No cancellation emails come on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom