OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

click to enjoy!

my boy Earl... Need those Fades!

I have to make my way to the local footlocker to do the same thing.  There is a size 14 sitting on nike.com, but I wear a size 13!

I know we hate talking about reseller prices in here, but what do you guys all think is a fair price to grab a size 13 at? Just kind of testing the market here to see what everyone thinks...

So is it safe to say only KB 8 pair coming out this month are the Elite version? or u think Nike might sneak in anther release this month?

So is it safe to say only KB 8 pair coming out this month are the Elite version? or u think Nike might sneak in anther release this month?

I'm thinking it'll be just the Elites. At least I'm hoping. I told myself I'm slowing down this month on shoes. My "for sure" purchases are Kobe's. Jordan's and other releases have to be something I really REALLY want. So if its just the elites (with or without the Lakers making the playoffs) then ill be good.

I'm thinking it'll be just the Elites. At least I'm hoping. I told myself I'm slowing down this month on shoes. My "for sure" purchases are Kobe's. Jordan's and other releases have to be something I really REALLY want. So if its just the elites (with or without the Lakers making the playoffs) then ill be good.
Yeah Same here I told myself I MUST slow down this month and like u said only thing would be some Jordans coming out that I REALLY reall want aswell. If its just elites that woudl be great my pockets can chill this month then hopefully next month the gradients (purple fades) come out along with grape 5s and ill be good!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom