OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the link but 200 is to much for me, I'll wait for Nike to randomly restock in a few months like they did with the BHM's haha

Is anyone else ready for some photo's of the rumored EXT versions that will be coming out in the future? I love my "black mamba" YOTS EXT's but I want some more colorways. Would love a suede pair that's not red and purple, something darker or maybe even a tan colorway.

"Steve Blake Effect"
roll.gif

Is anyone else ready for some photo's of the rumored EXT versions that will be coming out in the future? I love my "black mamba" YOTS EXT's but I want some more colorways. Would love a suede pair that's not red and purple, something darker or maybe even a tan colorway.

See below

I WAS RIGHT! the Kobe VII NSW pair ain't like the red suede or black snake skins... they're just those casual kicks
on vulc sole. and they look horrible. I want to post pics but I might get in trouble again.

:x

Damnit. We should've figured. If they're anything like what they're trying to accomplish with the Lebron Lifestyle shoes, these things are going to fail HARD.

As long as it doesn't stop them from bringing out the fades, I'm good...

Speaking of which, have you seen anything visual for the pair scheduled for May? :wink:

Last edited:
See below
Damnit. We should've figured. If they're anything like what they're trying to accomplish with the Lebron Lifestyle shoes, these things are going to fail HARD.

As long as it doesn't stop them from bringing out the fades, I'm good...

Speaking of which, have you seen anything visual for the pair scheduled for May?
wink.gif
Dang if their really a lifestyle version like the Lebron's I pray they aren't near as hideous. It should help that they are a lower cut shoe and don't have the perforated holes. But still stick with an EXT version of a shoe not a lifestyle version. I guess we will see when pics surface.

I WAS RIGHT! the Kobe VII NSW pair ain't like the red suede or black snake skins... they're just those casual kicks
on vulc sole. and they look horrible. I want to post pics but I might get in trouble again.

:x

VII? It looks worse than the Lebron NSW Lifestyles? Still interested in seeing pics. Take one for the "team". lol

if anyone was wondering, you can use the kobe vii inserts in the kobe 8. If you trim the lip of the insoles and remove the insole its roughly the same. And the play strong ankle sleeve looks cool in my blue lights imo. You could also use the play fast as the tongue is so thin it fits like wearing an extra pair of socks. Can post pics in anyones interested.

I tried to contain myself but I ended pulling the trigger on a pair of Easter Kobe's for $205 shipped

Just got my easters in and not really into them. I think I might put them up on CL and try to trade for some other kb8 that I have missed out on.

Finally able to recover my account.:D

Ebay is absolutely flooded with easter kobes. Looks like some resellers are going to be disappointed.

Finally able to recover my account.
happy.gif

Ebay is absolutely flooded with easter kobes. Looks like some resellers are going to be disappointed.
Wow ! Just wow !  finally decided to check easters on ebay. Looks like a big % of  them were purchase by resellers. what happened to buying shoes because you like them? I'ts more like lemme buy 'em so I can screw people who actually wants them. Just sad, very sad.
mean.gif

Wow ! Just wow !  finally decided to check easters on ebay. Looks like a big % of  them were purchase by resellers. what happened to buying shoes because you like them? I'ts more like lemme buy 'em so I can screw people who actually wants them. Just sad, very sad.
mean.gif
the dumbest part is that they are barely making any money after you take the ebay cost and shipping and stuff....

Supply and demand. I have an extra pair that don't fit and going on the chopping block. The only thing I don't understand are the resellers who don't have full size runs. It's the only way it's really worth it unless its a hype shoe like the Bron Corks.

anyone have any experience with "Holy My Kicks?"

They have some good prices on shoes, but just now hearing of them. Kobe 8 Volt for $150, Lebron X ASG for $145...all well below what you find on eBay and such.

Back
Top Bottom