OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the dumbest part is that they are barely making any money after you take the ebay cost and shipping and stuff....

A shoe on eBay sold for $220, the buyer makes $194 after eBay fees and PayPal fees, and the shoes $152 with tax (ny) they end up only making $42. If people went through PayPal you save eBay fees which means you can offer the shoe at a lower price. And it doesn't hurt people too bad looking for the shoe after striking out.

Thanks for the link but 200 is to much for me, I'll wait for Nike to randomly restock in a few months like they did with the BHM's haha
Yeah I was about to cop but not for $200 I guess it's stock locate or bust for me. I always just miss the restocks [emoji]128546[/emoji]I hope Ndc does a restock of all the kobe 8s soon I need the bhms, and both ext but not for eBay prices. It sucks looking at all the shoes you want sitting at stores over seas.

Wow ! Just wow !  finally decided to check easters on ebay. Looks like a big % of  them were purchase by resellers. what happened to buying shoes because you like them? I'ts more like lemme buy 'em so I can screw people who actually wants them. Just sad, very sad.
mean.gif
Whoa man, dont be hater. Dont knock thier hustle. it's a free country, people can do and make money however they feel. 
eyes.gif

/sarcasm

:x every shoe hits ebay. its always been that way so why cry about it now?

Last edited:
Wore some Jordan Retro's yesterday and my feet just felt :x

Been spoiled by the Kobe 8

Had to get them back on feet today

EDIT: Don't like my jeans? COME AT ME :tongue:

Last edited:
i never buy kobes/nikes locally (manila).. it just doesnt sit well in my mind that retail here is so damn expensive compared to the US. I mean come on, shoes are made in china/taiwan and they're just a stone's throw away from us, but the mark up in retail price is unbelievable!
I heard a lot of bad things about the sneaker hype in manila.

I wore the South Beach inspired Nike Flyknit Lunar+ and it's not as comfy as the Kobe's.

It really is a great casual shoe. I got a ton of New Balances and Kobe's are like Charmin.

The more pics I see of the purple gradients, the more I want them. The ones he wore last night too were pretty dope...

Whoa man, dont be hater. Dont knock thier hustle. it's a free country, people can do and make money however they feel. 
eyes.gif

/sarcasm
No not a hater at all. don't get me wrong. I unload  some of my collection too when I get tired of them or no longer appeal to me. What bothers me is they go out of their way like camping out or sniping, bots  etc. just to make a few $$. 

Wow ! Just wow !  finally decided to check easters on ebay. Looks like a big % of  them were purchase by resellers. what happened to buying shoes because you like them? I'ts more like lemme buy 'em so I can screw people who actually wants them. Just sad, very sad.:smh:
Wow ! Just wow !  finally decided to check easters on ebay. Looks like a big % of  them were purchase by resellers. what happened to buying shoes because you like them? I'ts more like lemme buy 'em so I can screw people who actually wants them. Just sad, very sad.:smh:

A lot of the times people cop so they can attain another pair they want because people will hypebeast over a particular cw or pair the reseller doesn't care for. That or they just want to make a quick buck. In the end, everyone's a reseller whether you accept it yourself or deny it yourself.

Last edited:
No not a hater at all. don't get me wrong. I unload  some of my collection too when I get tired of them or no longer appeal to me. What bothers me is they go out of their way like camping out or sniping, bots  etc. just to make a few $$. 
you just read over the /sarcasm at the bottom didnt you...

:x every shoe hits ebay. its always been that way so why cry about it now?
No one is crying about it. It's an observation that was stated

its crying when you all are like... "awww they didnt leave nothing for us" and all they do is buy to sell. we have no clue what the circumstances are. none whatsoever.

nobody knows how many were produced so the large %%%% crap is garbage.

its funny that the OSLife pairs were selling for $200+ shipping and nobody was crying about the price BUT if a reseller does it, its immoral.

Last edited:
Got my pair and if you look back a page, yes a few declined to purchase at os life.

OK enough drama 
tongue.gif

question for you folks.

do you actually need to break in your shoes? The reason being adult league start this weekend and planning to ball on the Red camos and haven't had a chance to wear them. I don't remember doing this with my J's before. or didn't even care 
happy.gif

Last edited:
OK enough drama :tongue:

question for you folks.

do you actually need to break in your shoes? The reason being adult league start this weekend and planning to ball on the Red camos and haven't had a chance to wear them. I don't remember doing this with my J's before. or didn't even care :D

IMO comfy right out the box

its crying when you all are like... "awww they didnt leave nothing for us" and all they do is buy to sell. we have no clue what the circumstances are. none whatsoever.

nobody knows how many were produced so the large %%%% crap is garbage.

its funny that the OSLife pairs were selling for $200+ shipping and nobody was crying about the price BUT if a reseller does it, its immoral.

Agree

I heard a lot of bad things about the sneaker hype in manila.
you heard right man.. they go crazy for AJs and Kobes, specially quickstrike/limited releases.  some retailers are shady too, making things even worse. I don't really know what this 'shoe game' is all about.. I just buy what I like and if the pair I like is limited, I just go a little out of my way to try and cop. 

Last edited:
i have to agree the 8s are comfy right out of the box. wearing my 6s now and they cool but my bhm and red camos just feel noice!

hoping to get a pair for the low so i can beat them on the court. until then i have other shoes on the hit list that i paid much less than retail for.

Back
Top Bottom