OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Soooooooooooooooo I ended up doing that trade I said I would be doing for the worn 1 time BHM in a sz 10.5.. it Looks DS thou and I only had to give up LBJ2 Black/Red (Worn) & LBJ Elite 9 white/gold (worn and got for $120) and he gave me $40 on top of the trade...

only thing is that this sz 10.5 is soooooo snug compared to a sz 11... I need a sz 11 smh... I'm just gonna try to find someone with Christmas kobe 8s in a sz 11 and trade... the hunt for sz 11 BHM continues :smh:

Good points. Gotta think good and hard about which JBs I won't regret letting go of. I know a couple already that break my heart just thinking about it 
laugh.gif

Whenever you want to release the purple gradients Nike, that would be great. The sooner the better. Getting impatient here 
frown.gif

This,I need a release date for these so I can rid of my
Red camos and get store credit.

Soooooooooooooooo I ended up doing that trade I said I would be doing for the worn 1 time BHM in a sz 10.5.. it Looks DS thou and I only had to give up LBJ2 Black/Red (Worn) & LBJ Elite 9 white/gold (worn and got for $120) and he gave me $40 on top of the trade...

only thing is that this sz 10.5 is soooooo snug compared to a sz 11... I need a sz 11 smh... I'm just gonna try to find someone with Christmas kobe 8s in a sz 11 and trade... the hunt for sz 11 BHM continues :smh:

I was in the same situation with my Easters, I wear a sz 11 with wide feet but could only cop a 10.5, they were snug when I put them on but since I was going to church I just put on some church socks and they felt perfect lol. Then later that day after going and leaving home, I switched to regular socks and they were fine, u just need to break them in.

Good points. Gotta think good and hard about which JBs I won't regret letting go of. I know a couple already that break my heart just thinking about it 
laugh.gif

I want to get rid of my thunder 4s but that was my first and only shoe that I was able to when a raffle on :tongue: . But I never wear them because I think Sulfurs > Thunder 4s

I hope the purple gradients release

Simply because I know all hell would break loose on this thread if they didnt

:rofl:

Pretty much. I know I really want them. Also on the selling J's, personally I just moved a pair and might sell a couple more. On top of that until they release the carmines (they will don't worry) I'm not sure I see any that I want in the future. JB is becoming dead to me.

laugh.gif
Honestly, if its all recent stuff... Unload em all now while the gettin is good. Most of my stuff was older Js. 07 and prior stuff. I'd never buy the new versions of the stuff I sold... And I'll never pay the prices the older pairs go for.

anyone got a on foot picture of the black year of the snakes?
Here's the only pic I have, probably not the angle your looking for.

Also, I know I know bad jean and shoe combo from 95%-100% of you but it's cool with me, I love my shoes but jeans are just jeans to me haha.

Received my Kobe "Easter" 8s but was inspecting them..just don't wanna have fakes on my hand..could anyone tell me if these are legit compared to a regular Footlocker release..

I got these from a dude I've been purchasing from for a little while..just kinda weird to see the Easters with the Full Kobe Symbol and "ES" on the production tag..lmk

Received my Kobe "Easter" 8s but was inspecting them..just don't wanna have fakes on my hand..could anyone tell me if these are legit compared to a regular Footlocker release..

I got these from a dude I've been purchasing from for a little while..just kinda weird to see the Easters with the Full Kobe Symbol and "ES" on the production tag..lmk
Yes the easters have the full shozuku and he got them at the employee store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom