OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Should have been [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  full shozuku from the jump (Sulfers) but it's all good.[/color]

I hope the purple gradients release

Simply because I know all hell would break loose on this thread if they didnt

:rofl:

I bet they're coming real soon...for 2 reasons

1. NDC has already released the matching socks

2. Steve Blake wore em last night. You know Kobe makes Blake pay for his own shoes off the shelf, just like any regular customer...if Blake has em, they've already been through mass production from Nike. :D

since some of yall jumped on dude for his comment about top 5s.........what are your top 5 kobe 8s?    

i know some of you get a kick out of reposting your favorites!

maybe we should do a top 5 daily?

after all isnt the kobe 8 the best thing since sliced bread? maybe better?

heres my top 5:

1. ?

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

5. ?

please tell me what my top 5 are.

Man the blue lights are growing on me I saw them in person for the first time last Friday and they look so much better in person.

since some of yall jumped on dude for his comment about top 5s.........what are your top 5 kobe 8s?    
heres my top 5:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

It was only one person that jumped on him for asking.
That I saw.
It's a valid question... after over a thousand pages... it will be asked again. If someone doesn't like it they can cringe as they read it asked again

Black YOTS looks sick in that pic

Thanks homie

Haha horses held, very nice pic, makes me wanna go home and change into my pair, wondering why I wore the cloak Penny's now.

NikeTalk and iPhone is not friendly sometimes when you try to edit your post, haha... Thanks dude... Appreciate it...

And picked these up last night... The hype in Hawaii for these was crazy... Worst than the Christmas and ASG...

Last edited:
heres my top 5:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

It changed with every release :rofl:

Thanks homie
NikeTalk and iPhone is not friendly sometimes when you try to edit your post, haha... Thanks dude... Appreciate it...

And picked these up last night... The hype in Hawaii for these was crazy... Worst than the Christmas and ASG...
Another nice pic that makes me wish I copped them, bills before shoes though.  Thinking I need to step up my photography game, I have a decent camera, Canon EOS Rebel T3i, but mostly use it for photo's when I'm on the road for work, scenery, wildlife, etc...  Still not very good with it though 

This is the reason why I said I'm sooo close to selling of my jb retros to stock up on these comfy beasts. Just no compassion. 
I got rid of some Charcoal IX's to get the Easter's. I really could not care less about a majority of my Jordan collection at this point.

why do NBA players wear NBA socks with xxxx shoes? i wish kobe would wear the mamba socks.
Dude wth

You got some sick Kobe fetish?????

Dudes will officially cry about anything and the worse part it's DUDES, not girls

where can i get some good no show socks?

NWT :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Posted the other day... Women's brand called "hotsox". One of the best no shows I've worn. Nice and thin for those snug fitting shoes... You can find em at Ross for the low.

Here's the only pic I have, probably not the angle your looking for.

Also, I know I know bad jean and shoe combo from 95%-100% of you but it's cool with me, I love my shoes but jeans are just jeans to me haha.

Won't even lie... This pic almost makes me regret not trying for the black exts. Look nice with light jeans.

I got rid of some Charcoal IX's to get the Easter's. I really could not care less about a majority of my Jordan collection at this point.
Yeah im the same way. I traded most of my Jays to get Kobes too. I use to wear mainly jordans to the mall, movies hell even parties now after getting my first kobe 8 this year I dont even bother putting on any of my jordans there so heavy and uncomfortable they feel like plastic cardboard compared to the kobes. I got a few Jays left still debating whether to sell them to get the kobe 8s im missing so far....just missing Blue corals, and both EXTs red and snake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom