OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my 2 cents - pass all day on the elites. the exposed flywire takes from slick upper that the regular 8s have.

Easters came in from DSG. Beautiful. My 2nd fav 8 behind the BHM.

MJROD - pics 2 pretty.

Dude that wants to sell AS to buy Easters - Easters >>>> AS but if you like the AS, remember that they will be harder to find if you ever want to rebuy a pair. I'd personally hold out until I got the funds together to buy a pair of easters on the aftermarket and keep both.
I didn't waste much time, already got some easters off ebay this morning lol and I don't see myself wearing the all stars, awesome details but too loud for me, so they are outta here soon. It was fun just taking them out the box to look at them while it lasted lol

welp, sending back my all time favorite shoe (fire red Vs, but the 2013 version) to help fund my kobe addiction. Just wasnt happy with the price point and the overall shoe. Funny, was the most expensive pair I bought this year, and the pair Im the most unhappy with. Sad times..... :lol:

Feel you on this one. I actually just slept on them, I knew I wouldn't be happy with them. Too bad we can't go back in time to 1999-2001.

I still buy Jordans but very selective. The only thing really catching my eyes from this point on this year are the OG 8's, Fire-Red IV's and Taxi's.

I didn't waste much time, already got some easters off ebay this morning lol and I don't see myself wearing the all stars, awesome details but too loud for me, so they are outta here soon. It was fun just taking them out the box to look at them while it lasted lol

Seriously though, I'm glad I was able to get the Easters. All these pics would have killed me softly.

ASG are a sight to see but it's not a shoe I would always look to pull out to wear.

Easters > ASG :smile:

Last edited:
Dammit Missed out on the 9.5 on the blue lights on eastbay!
mean.gif

Easter is easily my second fav to bhms.
I'm almost considering selling my xmas. and just iding xmas inspired pair .

I seriously will kick myself for saying this but I wouldn't sell the x-mas pair. I have done a complete 180 on them, I've come to appreciate them :smh: @ myself

If you're going to be spending $200+ on an ID, why not spend that on a pair of Easters right now instead?

I seriously will kick myself for saying this but I wouldn't sell the x-mas pair. I have done a complete 180 on them, I've come to appreciate them :smh: @ myself

If you're going to be spending $200+ on an ID, why not spend that on a pair of Easters right now instead?

I would rather have a 1 of 1 ID I created, than easters at $200. Just my $.02

I would too...except the options on Nike iD for the Kobe 8 just absolutely suck. :smh:

So as of now...IMO...Easters > any iD.

But I am a little biased since the Easter is one of my favorite 8s

Last edited:
The ID options available right now just don't anything for me. That being said..I'd take the Easters. They're just too 
smokin.gif
 imo.. Hopefully Nike comes out with some new ID options so I can finally order some. 

Received my Easters yesterday from eastbay. Will post pix this evening or tomorrow. They're a lot nicer in person!

iD needs more options and more control!

I hate that the swoosh on the upper has to be the same color as the shozoku and snake on the top of the tongue..

Little things like that piss me off about Nike iD

If im paying more for the options of customization and have to wait ~5 weeks to get them...

Give me more control

Last edited:
The ID options available right now just don't anything for me. That being said..I'd take the Easters. They're just too 
smokin.gif
 imo.. Hopefully Nike comes out with some new ID options so I can finally order some. 
Jada posted there adding new ID options some time this month, stay posted on the Kobe 8 ID thread so you can c what they add and arent late with the info waiting for kicks on fire to put out a article on it 
laugh.gif

Disagree, but I am also biased 8) Chaos IDs are my fave pair...

>

I totally understand where you're coming from...

Those Chaos iDs are things of beauty. :smokin

But I already own 2 pairs of the Chaos V and a pair of the Chaos VI...

As nice as they are, I just don't feel the "want" to iD a Chaos 8.

Just want to have something new and different...but I just cant seem to get inspired by these current options. :smh:

MAYBE, when the new iD update drops...

i don't mind the flywire on the Elites too much as long as they aren't a contrasting color with the upper.

Back
Top Bottom