OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone know why we didn't get a breast cancer with the 7 or the 8? I'm kinda bummed my collection stops at the 6's.

Don't know why they didn't drop one for the 7s, but the lifespan for the 8s doesn't end until November...so maybe there's one coming down the pipeline?

Last edited:
So as of now...IMO...Easters > any iD.

Disagree, but I am also biased 8) Chaos IDs are my fave pair...

>

Agreed. Chaos CW blows Easters and other current CWs out the water IMO. Graidiants and those "amnesty this" pair are the only 2 to be in the same mention. Again all my opinion.

I seriously will kick myself for saying this but I wouldn't sell the x-mas pair. I have done a complete 180 on them, I've come to appreciate them :smh: @ myself

If you're going to be spending $200+ on an ID, why not spend that on a pair of Easters right now instead?

I have both easters and xmas
that's ehy I'm debating. I almost feel like I don't need both.

im feeling the kobe 8 elite superhero. in my opinion, one of the dopest colorways this year.

Im feelin em too... not sure about the price tho.... if they were 160ish Im sure theyd fly off shelves. With the $200, Im sure they'll fly off shelves too, but not until they hit outlets.

555035-500 KOBE 8 SYSTEM CRT PRPL/PR PLTNM-BLCKND BL-LS
this is the May drop.

Either it's the Inlines/Assists or the Purp FAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES.
will cop either/both. :smile:

As long as they don't pull that Easter **** when they listed court purp/laser purp then they release a teal shoe! SMH

also, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING THIS INFO ABOUT THE KOBE 8 BEING PRODUCED LESS?!?!?!?!
don't make random declarations, I can personally say that this is not true.

so please, stop it. believe me, I know. Nike has produced more of these. It's been 3 months guys, relax. The hype is just
too high for these right now.

Sounds like Inlines.. If Blackened Blue is a shade of Purple. Wouldn't the Purple Fades say something like Purple/Black/Grey? lol.

color 500 is purple

Shang bruh. no shady stuff going on. you'll thank me later. be sure to be a VIP, they only release to VIPs
when it comes to limited drops. it depends... check their FB
I'll consider this the confirmation. :tongue: CANNOT WAIT!

Yeah you guys are on it- PURPLE FADES IT IS. This confirmed it for me- the color code on the Kobe V Inks:

Nike Zoom Kobe V
Ink/Metallic Silver-Black-Ice
386429-500
$130

im feeling the kobe 8 elite superhero. in my opinion, one of the dopest colorways this year.
No disrespect..but this it literally the first time I've heard anyone give props to the superhero though I'm sure there are more out there that think the same

I seriously will kick myself for saying this but I wouldn't sell the x-mas pair. I have done a complete 180 on them, I've come to appreciate them
mean.gif
@ myself

If you're going to be spending $200+ on an ID, why not spend that on a pair of Easters right now instead?
I would rather have a 1 of 1 ID I created, than easters at $200. Just my $.02
That's exactly what I did. Searched for Xmas pair for the longest time and only found pairs around $250+ so I made an iD with colors that I like better. Just came in today.

I have both easters and xmas
that's ehy I'm debating. I almost feel like I don't need both.

if your xmas are sz 12 i highly encourage you to get rid of them :evil:

i think xmas look the best yet thats the only cw i haven't actually seen in person. and yes i hate when ppl say they look so much better in person to any pair i dont own!

That's exactly what I did. Searched for Xmas pair for the longest time and only found pairs around $250+ so I made an iD with colors that I like better. Just came in today.
this is what i did aswell lol i couldnt find BHMs for less then $300 so ordered an ID yesterday lol ill prolly order another when the new options are added that is if i fancy them :smile:

I like these iDs...better than the Volts/Culturals...IMO.

Im feelin em too... not sure about the price tho.... if they were 160ish Im sure theyd fly off shelves. With the $200, Im sure they'll fly off shelves too, but not until they hit outlets.

yeah the $200 price point makes it a little painful at the cash register, not bad considering the all stars were around that price. #countonnike to bank in off the playoff hype. im sure the black/white colorways of the elites will definitely hit the outlets.

btw. i like the whole elite theme that nike has done with the playoffs these past two years. the price hikes were def not a fan favorite

Last edited:
yeah the $200 price point makes it a little painful at the cash register, not bad considering the all stars were around that price. #countonnike to bank in off the playoff hype. im sure the black/white colorways of the elites will definitely hit the outlets.

ID pay the $200 on a pair of the home or away elites before I pay $200 on the gimmicky pairs tho.

Back
Top Bottom