OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the Elit'es (Not for the price), but the whole super hero inspiration was very poorly done imo. Can't wait to see the other colorways.

^^Who said we weren't?
laugh.gif
I know I'm passing. Doesn't mean we can't still put an opinion out there though.
Exactly.

They should of gave Kobe a Wolverine color like mentioned above and had it look similar to the Bruce Lee V's. Something that's already worked being brought back with a different concept and shoe.

yeah just about every cw people are like "i don't like this, i dont't like that", or "i wish they did this, why not do that" then on release date they see the photographer pics and start scrambling to cop, talking bout the photos changed my mind or i shouldn't have slept.....then come the how much should i pay for a pair questions along with is this a good trade........good ole kobe thread.....gotta love it!

Wow all they should've done to the elites was make the heel clip and bottom carbon fiber. Doesn't need that flywire and they didn't need to shrink the logo. 

Tempted to get the suedes...must resist must resist.

They run big right?

Last edited:
yeah just about every cw people are like "i don't like this, i dont't like that", or "i wish they did this, why not do that" then on release date they see the photographer pics and start scrambling to cop, talking bout the photos changed my mind or i shouldn't have slept.....then come the how much should i pay for a pair questions along with is this a good trade........good ole kobe thread.....gotta love it!
No dude, like the little crybabies said.." can't we put our opinions out there?"

That's ALL they do is cry about EVERY colorway that drops.

Back
Top Bottom