OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was able to get the easters but let them go. Didn't really feel the need to double up on them after hitting the kb24 restock. 

Hung in there and was able to get my size 8 Easters in my cart, but ended up removing them from cart, I know I'm gonna end up kickin' myself for this 
laugh.gif

It's nice Nike does these restocks, but least they could do is notify people in advance. I woulda liked to try my chances against everyone else rather than hear of a random restock 20 mins late.

I feel like the Asian construction worker in that paid in gum commercial.
I never get a chance at restocks when I'm at work. :smh:

It's nice Nike does these restocks, but least they could do is notify people in advance. I woulda liked to try my chances against everyone else rather than hear of a random restock 20 mins late.

It's VERY nice they're doing it. I'm with you on that though finding out late sucks. Didn't need anything that was restocked but definitely would've helped others out.

Last edited:
that was crazy, wish i was on the ball more

cant complain, got sport pack asg and i was late on it, coulve had 13s but passed, theyre still up too...

Sorry a lot of people struck out...

Was hoping some people in here would've been able to grab something they were looking for...

I feel like I will never own a pair of bhms... :smh:

oh well, just seen these pics on the local shoe group and thought I'd share

Just woke up for work. And restocks happened. What actually restocked? I've read Easters and BHM's. Went on NDC and saw YOTS' also

Sorry a lot of people struck out...

Was hoping some people in here would've been able to grab something they were looking for...
Honestly if these restocks were announced when they would go up, I'm willing to bet it would make it harder to grab a pair. Random restocks means less competition to fight for their 1-3+ FSR but again it's random so you might miss out if your out/work/driving/sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom