OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only Kobe I sized up on is the 7. And even then, they still hurt. LOL :smh:

i went up .5 on the zk5 cause of the width.

i stayed true to size on the zk6 cause they stretched out and fit perfectly. i only ball in my 6's and i hope the 8's perform well so i can start buying new ball shoes again :D

After last night wear. Sorry not the best photographer. 

If you're on the fence about these, jump the **** off and go cop these! One of the better shoes releasing these next few weeks. 

yes we was a general statement for those who have had to go up for the VI and the VII. didnt think you'd question me saying "we" lol

I wasn't coming at you, its just that it's become such a trend in here for people to bad mouth the VII because the shoe didn't work for them, so I'm going to stand up for the VII because they were awesome for me.

I wasn't coming at you, its just that it's become such a trend in here for people to bad mouth the VII because the shoe didn't work for them, so I'm going to stand up for the VII because they were awesome for me.
Do you ball in them??? With no foot pain, blister, slappy transition?

no no no don't get me wrong, I'm a FULL VII supporter
I love my VII's i just had to .5 size up, I never had a problem breaking them in. (except the galaxy All stars)
and I balled in mine and loved the lock down for balling compared to zk6

Just most people in the VII thread all had to go .5 up thats why I made that comment asking will we on the Kobe 8

Bigpoint do you normally wear a 14? or did you size up from a 13?

I was a 14 in the VII's just wondering if this is the same.

Just an observation:

NikeID allows for an ortho insert...

so my question and :evil: is, even tho I know the lunarlon is going to be butter,

Can I put in the KG FLightposite II insoles (with zoom in heel and forefoot) in comfortably?

Also the insoles from the Jordan 2012 pack?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

Was able to scoop a pair today. Still on the hunt for the black pair sure they'll pop up soon.

Mind changing pics bigpoint. If that Craigslist ad was in norcal I'd hop on it. And grab the socks too after seeing them while picking up raffle tickets.

Whatever happened to that kid "Neverwearthem" and where is Darryl?! They are the two biggest Kobe fans on Niketalk..I want to hear their opinion of this shoe..

Just left the Lakers game. Kobe cooked the Sixers of course. Great way to cap the weekend off only to cop sulfurs later this week!

Whatever happened to that kid "Neverwearthem" and where is Darryl?! They are the two biggest Kobe fans on Niketalk..I want to hear their opinion of this shoe..
I have to hear from them as well. Wonder how many both of them plan to cop.

"Neverwearthem" is on instagram and always putting up the sikkkest KB shoe pics ive ever seen. Ill hit him up on there and ask him if he would come back to Niketalk for a review on these.

I just left the Lakers game with Darryl. I can tell you he will be copping and LOVES the VIII

After last night wear. Sorry not the best photographer. 

If you're on the fence about these, jump the **** off and go cop these! One of the better shoes releasing these next few weeks. 

I don't get why everyone has to apologize for bad pictures, this isn't a pro-photography forum. IT'S OK, WE (at least I do) APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL PICTURES OF THE VIII!!!!

Back
Top Bottom