OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Its sad that everyone is getting so excited about RESTOCKS of GENERAL RELEASES, like Pythons Red Camos or Volts. SMH:smh:
They supposed to be a GR for a reason!

Guy, you've had too much coffee or humus or both

How is it actually sad for folks to be excited about a restock 1..and 2 a GR...

Who cares if its limited or a GR or not, it restocked, which = another shot at getting kix that u missed out on

Dont mess with the Zohan

..or his kix

Last edited:
Article on the slurpees with pics..

http://kb824.com/2013/04/13/nike-kobe-8-system-tie-dye-new-images/
18733b6c_k2.jpeg
82053d34_k4.jpeg
d50ce55b_k6.jpeg
ef3d4f39_k1.jpeg

Last edited:
Its sad that everyone is getting so excited about RESTOCKS of GENERAL RELEASES, like Pythons Red Camos or Volts. SMH:smh:

Sad???

I think people are excited to have another shot to pick up a particular shoe(s) that they may have missed out on before. Sometimes people have other responsibilities to handle, or maybe they're mind just changed on that colorway, and now they want to get it.

These Kobes are addictive...

yea, it is annoying

dudes just want to beast over anything and call it a classic

I wish they would just release shoes 2 days. For example the fades release 5/11 why not send a second shipment (if they were a quick sell out) the following week and release again the next Saturday....

I know you can just send more stock to a store on RD but I'd like to see it spread out a little

These are a must for me. i've been sleeping on these 8's.. i regret it now 

It not too late to go back and scoop some previous released hotter CWs than either of those 2

If I had to choose tho b/w the Gumbys and the Crayola abominations, Id have to ride with Gumby

Last edited:
These are a must for me. i've been sleeping on these 8's.. i regret it now 
It not too late to go back and scoop some previous released hotter CWs than either of those 2

If I had to choose tho b/w the Gumbys and the Crayola abominations, Id have to ride with Gumby
Yeah i think i seen a few colorways still hanging around where i'm at.. i'm gonna have to look today when i go enter some raffles.. 

The only cws I still see for the 8s are the volts phythons lakers and supernaturals everything else has sold out pretty well in my area

Im sure majority of the CWs can still be stock located

Theres a page a bunch of pages back :lol: that has the SKUs I think of all the CWs on the shoeboxes in the pics

Last edited:
Im sure majority of the CWs can still be stock located

Theres a page a bunch of pages back :lol: that has the SKUs I think of all the CWs on the shoeboxes in the pics
Check page número uno for pics of boxes for footlocker skus.

No, I meant its sad that Nike doesn't make the "General Releases' more "General" SMH

They all seem more limited than a GR should be

That reflective logo and swoosh would be the ONLY reason I'd consider those Slurpees.... Oh and the free slurpee coupon.

I wish they would just release shoes 2 days. For example the fades release 5/11 why not send a second shipment (if they were a quick sell out) the following week and release again the next Saturday....

I know you can just send more stock to a store on RD but I'd like to see it spread out a little

I was thinking the same thing. More money for them because people won't go to resellers so soon knowing nike will restock them in a week.

Back
Top Bottom