OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was thinking the same thing. More money for them because people won't go to resellers so soon knowing nike will restock them in a week.
Sorry havent been keepin up wit this thread, but has it been confirmed that ther will be a restock of the past colorways???....the pair i need is the red camos/YOTS.....they seem to be sold out cant find them anywhere!!!!

The worst CW's are..... Why anyone would buy these blows my mind.
ASG
"slurpee"
Easters
Red Suede
Black YOTS

and a few others that haven't been released but have no hype.

:lol: dont even know how to reply to this other than laughing. :smh:

ASG

"slurpee"

Easters

Red Suede

Black YOTS

Why you even care what others buy blows my mind 
mean.gif

Back to sneaker talk, someone posted a t-shirt a while ago that said something like "Quick As _ _ _ _" which matches up perfectly with the purple fades. Anyone know what brand/where to order?
Adidas will be releasing the Quck As _ _ _ _ shirts sometime around May 1st, which is the same time they are to release their new Crazy Quick basketball shoe that John Wall's been seen featuring.  I've talked to an Adidas sales rep and while there is no official set date, one should expect to see them on their website in the next few weeks.  I'd assume they drop their clothing a little before their shoes a la Nike.  If not then it wouldn't be too long thereafter.  Really is the perfect Tee without being too crazy.  Rocking some black pants/warmups with that and the Purple Gradients and it's straight Crackie Onassis status.

Haha it's funny to see Wall tripplin' up on the Quick As Tees in the first pic with all the NT'ers talking of doublin up on the Purple Gradients.  I hope that all of you are able to get your pairs May 11th!!!  Might buy the Rastaclat Galaxy band to up the dopeness.

Last edited:
don't feed the Troll
Giving an opinion on what I find to be ugly shoes means I'm a troll? Hmmmm

I doubt each and every one of you guys loves every single CW.  There's gotta be at least one pair you can't stand looking at. I just happen to dislike five of them.

Last edited:
what's your favorite colorway sharp?
Sulfurs

Red Camos

Pythons

BHM

and the new black/gold elite ones

I own the first three and really hope I get lucky with a BHM restock. And plan to buy the elites June 1st

Last edited:
ASG
"slurpee"
Easters
Red Suede
Black YOTS

I agree with you on the ASG but everything else I have to disagree. I don't think it makes you a troll, it just means you have bad taste. J/K, you're entitled to your opinion, but I only agree 20% on your worst CW's list.

But do you realize how many people only want a shoe because it sells out? If they know its sitting or will release in another week, more than likely driving down availability and hype... They won't buy it.

Nike knows this. They love placing that "limited" tag on shoes, that's why we don't get multiple release dates. I was speaking for people who actually want the shoe but Nike wants the hype there.

Either way I don't really see sales declining when adding another release date. There's a lot of people who end up wanting a shoe after it releases and they get a chance to see it. Just make more shoes and still call them limited, most won't know the difference lol

Sorry havent been keepin up wit this thread, but has it been confirmed that ther will be a restock of the past colorways???....the pair i need is the red camos/YOTS.....they seem to be sold out cant find them anywhere!!!!

You should go to a FTL or FA and stock locate. They still had them at Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo.

The worst CW's IMO are..... Why anyone would buy these blows my mind.
ASG
"slurpee"
Easters
Red Suede
Black YOTS

This is how it should've been written then it wouldn't be a problem. *yeah grammar police haha

Back
Top Bottom