OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anxious to see more colorways throughout the summer. After the super heroes or fades new colorways should pop up. Red snakes Vanessa had are growing on me really want to see the real blue coral snake kobe 8s.

this dude said "live a little" in regards to buying a wal-mart shirt :rofl: dawg... Im laughing over here.

clean pic Randy :smokin

Mini Mamba :pimp: glad to see that dude back. Shoulda never got cut. Pringles :smh:

Got me over here laffin at u laffin at me, real talk

Im sayin tho, dude made it seem like its a sin to cop shirts from Wal Stead lol

As for mixing Nike/Adidas....No

Just my .02 on that

For everyone complaining about 150 for the gradients. Hasn't Nike put Kobe's up at 150 before then changed it to 140? No need to fret on the price until release day.

unDs today for kobe and the lakers

sulfurs are eluding me....at least for retail. hope they hit outlets.

finally got my easters they are nice....but id flip everything except my bhm to double/triple up on the purple fades

hope the gray/purple sole also release then im done with paying retail for the 8s

Im SMH on purple gradients As much as I want to cop this sick shoe Im not gonna be able to buy this on RD have to pay some bills though makes me sad.

That's been me on all of them but being from L.A. but living in GA getting anything Laker color related is a must. Plus I get paid every week so stashing $40/check from now till the 11th well work.

I have been looking for some BHM's in my size for over a few months... I keep striking out. I was searching last night and found this site that looks like a craigslist for the Philippines. Here is the link... http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/kobe+8+bhm. Anyone have any experience or advice with taking this option? 
Hey bro.. Are you from the Philippines? 1st thing you should know tho is the coversion rate, P41:$1.. So 12k isN $292, factor in the shipping cost. Next, just like cl/ebay there are tons of bogus sellers in sulit.com.ph so you gots to be cautious man. Last, best way to buy from there is to meet up with the seller that way you can inspect the item before giving out your money. Hope this helps

Hey bro.. Are you from the Philippines? 1st thing you should know tho is the coversion rate, P41:$1.. So 12k isN $292, factor in the shipping cost. Next, just like cl/ebay there are tons of bogus sellers in sulit.com.ph so you gots to be cautious man. Last, best way to buy from there is to meet up with the seller that way you can inspect the item before giving out your money. Hope this helps

Got me over here laffin at u laffin at me, real talk

Im sayin tho, dude made it seem like its a sin to cop shirts from Wal Stead lol

As for mixing Nike/Adidas....No

Just my .02 on that

So how do you rep the Lakers in your Kobes? I don't like to brand mismatch but I feel like I have no choice, especially with the limited Laker fan apparel in the south.

Who released the quick as or fast as _ _ _ _ shirts first? Gotta be Nike since them ***** is at the outlets already. Goddamn I hate adidas

So how do you rep the Lakers in your Kobes? I don't like to brand mismatch but I feel like I have no choice, especially with the limited Laker fan apparel in the south.
Lakers jersey or T shirt with Nike Kobes not much you can do about that unles you find or have an older jersey... but to get a random adidas shirt, or adidas socks with some Nikes IMO is a no no. I will however wear Nike socks with other brand shoes... brand loyalty :lol: I wont have the swoosh showing though.

Back
Top Bottom