OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The outsoles on the regular Kobe VIIs are definitely not XDR. I have a pair of the YOTD VIIs that actually have XDR soles, and the different ridges/herringbone pattern are noticeably thicker than the non-XDR soles on the regular VIIs. If you want a real comparison of the GC/XDR vs non-GC/non-XDR 8s, look up performance reviews from nightwing2303, and you'll see how they differ.

http://nightwing2303.com/nike-kobe-8-system-gc-detailed-look/
thanks. that really helped.

ehhh i think that black laces would look better...just my opinion.
heres that python lace swap
that swap look great. too bad i don't want a pair of pythons, just not feeling them.probably gonna stick w/ the original laces..
volt laces would be interesting but would want to see pics before even doing it myself...

The worst CW's are..... Why anyone would buy these blows my mind.

ASG

"slurpee"

Easters

Red Suede

Black YOTS

and a few others that haven't been released but have no hype.
I would have to agree on the first 3. They are hideous. 

Im confused, Are kobe 8s here in Manila XDR or GC? I bought my redcamos and Easters at Nike Moa I checked the box no GC or XDR tag indicated there then I saw Nightwing's vid on youtube theres GC label on the box.

Im confused, Are kobe 8s here in Manila XDR or GC? I bought my redcamos and Easters at Nike Moa I checked the box no GC or XDR tag indicated there then I saw Nightwing's vid on youtube theres GC label on the box.

XDR = GC

well any gc pairs have XDR on them

if there no XDR tag or even GC label on urs

you dont have an xdr pair. probably regular sole

XDR = GC

well any gc pairs have XDR on them

if there no XDR tag or even GC label on urs

you dont have an xdr pair. probably regular sole
Jeez Meaning to say Kobe 8s in US & in Philippines are just the same, I thought Kobe 8's here are Asian/GC version. SMH
Now im not gonna play that hard since most of the time Im playing outdoors.

Jeez Meaning to say Kobe 8s in US & in Philippines are just the same, I thought Kobe 8's here are Asian/GC version. SMH
Now im not gonna play that hard since most of the time Im playing outdoors.

i believe korea didnt get XDR versions either

Back
Top Bottom