laugh.gif
 not laughing at what happened but of how your describing it XD

Well, thats what I was thunking

But of course I talked to them..and Paypal

(Walks back to window)

Got told I was basically SOL by both

Even called the fuzz here and down in Miami..And filed an Internet crime report

No luck from any source

(Steps away from window, again, wiping a tear from the other cheek)

So..eheem..how bout that win last night..

Surprised, PayPal and eBay didnt do anything. It happened to me many years ago and I got my money back.

That's why now I only pay with credit card over PayPal as an extra line of defense.

Surprised, PayPal and eBay didnt do anything. It happened to me many years ago and I got my money back.

That's why now I only pay with credit card over PayPal as an extra line of defense.

Well, as far as money goes, I only lost 389$

Thief offers 1000$ to ship overnight, I get greedy, see $$$ signs

Thief sends fake paypal emails about the lute and this and that etc.

Me, still thinking $$$, does NOT make sure the funds are in my account b4 I ship

I ship next day, give tracking # to thief, thief says paypal says its legit and Id have the lute within 24 hrs

Next day I read on here in the Bron thread about a similar scam from someone else

I get worried..PM the NT member..He pms the same fake paypal emails i received from thief

My heart begins throbbing frantically, feels like its gonna come out of my throat

Then the calls to Ebay and paypal commence..etc etc..

Would be sick if I indeed lost 1000$

Total lost= 300$ for the DBs when i got them years ago, 89$ for overnight shipping

Last edited:
im deciding if i should send my supernaturals back to Nike for a voucher so i can pick up the gradients. In my opinion, i prefer the supernaturals over the gradients but i like the gradients as well. If only i could stock locate some supernaturals in non nike +, i would pick up the gradients with the voucher and then re-pick up some supernaturals. Every store i been to has been sold out of supernaturals in non nike+ and no luck on stock locate either.

and anyone kind of see the resemblance of the gradients to the invisible cloaks? minus the green/blue hue. or the kobe v inks.

These days I'm happy to pay retail!! I'm out the game soon though. Priorities changing.

Hope you have enough pairs to keep you satisfied. Or else you'll be right back. Hard to just stop following releases and getting excited about something you like coming up lol

I don't know much about stock locate but I've seen supernaturals and sulfurs (a few displayed probably means they have a lot) at a local footlocker. Zip code is 48076...hope that helps someone

Man shut up

Youre lame for being grandpaw up in here

Its all in good humor anyway, if u check out the pics, u can see Kobe himself, the one wearing the Hospital Kobe 9 smiling, in good spirit, of all ppl

The man didnt die, we all love the guy the same, but we are all still human and we are all still gonna pick around and joke here and there

And if youre paying attention, all the jokes are shoe related Dum E

Itd be different if we all were really just zoned in on the shoes and not the player wearing them, like u it seems

U think any of us actually enjoy seeing the man hobbling around?? smdh

So just chill, live a little, hell throw in a joke or 2, but please, shut up with the grumpiness
There u go let it alll out, venting is good for the soul

Hope you have enough pairs to keep you satisfied. Or else you'll be right back. Hard to just stop following releases and getting excited about something you like coming up lol

i knoww its a disease...i haven't been buying shoes for a while actually until the kobe 8's released.........

@illest - thats tough, i been scammed before it sucks but there are far worse things that can happen

im deciding if i should send my supernaturals back to Nike for a voucher so i can pick up the gradients. In my opinion, i prefer the supernaturals over the gradients but i like the gradients as well. If only i could stock locate some supernaturals in non nike +, i would pick up the gradients with the voucher and then re-pick up some supernaturals. Every store i been to has been sold out of supernaturals in non nike+ and no luck on stock locate either.

and anyone kind of see the resemblance of the gradients to the invisible cloaks? minus the green/blue hue. or the kobe v inks.
Picked up Supernaturals and Sulfurs from Foot Locker Times Square just over a week ago.  Plenty stock on both.

Both the home and away elites are fire.

Also, got a question for everyone. Why do some colorways of the kobe 8 have the lunar insole that's bare and other colorways have fabric on top of the insole? I don't like how My socks feel on the insole when it's straight lunar foam without any fabric on top. How do I know which colorways have the fabric and which don't?

Picked up Supernaturals and Sulfurs from Foot Locker Times Square just over a week ago.  Plenty stock on both.

haha this is painful for me to read!!!!!!! i couldn't get them to stock locate from times square for some reason. ahh well can't win em all i guess

Both the home and away elites are fire.

Also, got a question for everyone. Why do some colorways of the kobe 8 have the lunar insole that's bare and other colorways have fabric on top of the insole? I don't like how My socks feel on the insole when it's straight lunar foam without any fabric on top. How do I know which colorways have the fabric and which don't?

Sports pack and Nike + Enabled colorways have that insole liner... The only 2 CWs are the ASG and the Supernaturals...

12 mile and Southfield rd FTL in the Marshall's plaza

damn i was just driving through michigan yesterday, i called a couple FTL and they were out of sulfurs. guess i missed this one

nice pic of red camos*..every time i want to return my pair i see a nice pic

Last edited:
Was finally able to snag a pair of BHM of ebay for a decent price. Trying to hunt these things down has been a job but the payoff will be sweet 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom