OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike just tweeted me back that the Gradients will be 2 per customer at $140 each :smokin

Best news I have gotten ALL day! :smokin

And this means none of that Twitter Link Only bull...

x2 here I come!

You cant make fake all star or bhm or easter kobes can you? This dude is selling it for 120$ each too good to be true.

You cant make fake all star or bhm or easter kobes can you? This dude is selling it for 120$ each too good to be true.

they have already. long time ago. ive seen all stars, easy to tell their fake by insoles because they are orange not that robot green print. I dont know if they have a hole cut in for the sport pack but i doubt they do

Last edited:
Reactions: f82
never used a B-day coupon, hows it work? i dont wanna go in and look stupid and get denied :lol:

Ohhh.. Repped! Thanks! I didnt know i thought sulfurs was the only shoe that can be fake and made by others!

never used a B-day coupon, hows it work? i dont wanna go in and look stupid and get denied :lol:

If it's FTL, just print out or have the coupon loaded on your phone.

Just show them the coupon along with your FTL club membership card, and you're good to go.

If you don't have a membership, fill one out instore or online.

Ohhh.. Repped! Thanks! I didnt know i thought sulfurs was the only shoe that can be fake and made by others!

any and every shoe can and will. even the KD V. I have to say though I couldnt really notice a difference for fake KD v besides overall they look kinda cheap but I had to stare.

I always look these up in videos on yotube just in case i ever run into a pair

welcome to team retail. pretty much whatever Dark Steel said.

It also depends on ur FTL. The closet one to my house are being *****. I recently tried to use it and they actually checked if it was my bday!!!!

I think there something up with district manager because the champs got super strict too and also HOH south coast depending who works.

Last edited:
Fades x2 and I'm pretty sure I'm done with the 8s if the amnesties don't rel and they don't add good options to ids. I'd be ok with just sulfurs and fades.

Just show them the coupon along with your FTL club membership card, and you're good to go.

ok, ill sign up for the membership online right now.

i had a good hookup, no more tho. i had bought 6 pairs, would have bought a couple more but none left.

Depending on your FTL store location, the bday coupon is a hit or miss. I tried using it for Easters and the District Manager for the LA/ SGV area did not allow it to be used on release day or for two weeks for the new releases. Whether that was followed or not depends on the cashier.

I helped a buddy in England get a pair of Volts @ HOH in Beverly Center and got denied because the bday coupon had to show your name and VIP# on the left corner. The cashier gave me a copy to show what it should look like. I had the coupon on the phone and she still said no because it didn't have my name and VIP# on it. Granted she seemed like a disgruntled not to mention disheveled employee (looked like she crawled out of bed) and was in a foul mood but she did not accept it. I just don't get the point of bday coupons when overall it hurts the final store numbers and the store manager treats the bday coupon like it's the plague and us customers get pissed off because they not allowing it. What's the point?

I hope the rest of you guys get to use that coupon, just looking out for the SoCal peeps in my area.

I didn't even have to show the card, just read them my VIP # after I gave them the printed out coupon. Nit sure if that's what you meant by the card but I guess the chic working just entered my # with the transaction and it went through. But you should open your own up cause it tracks dollars sent and sends coupons based on that.

Hope this helps #countonkobesforunderretail haha

Depending on your FTL store location, the bday coupon is a hit or miss. I tried using it for Easters and the District Manager for the LA/ SGV area did not allow it to be used on release day or for two weeks for the new releases. Whether that was followed or not depends on the cashier.

I helped a buddy in England get a pair of Volts @ HOH in Beverly Center and got denied because the bday coupon had to show your name and VIP# on the left corner. The cashier gave me a copy to show what it should look like. I had the coupon on the phone and she still said no because it didn't have my name and VIP# on it. Granted she seemed like a disgruntled not to mention disheveled employee (looked like she crawled out of bed) and was in a foul mood but she did not accept it. I just don't get the point of bday coupons when overall it hurts the final store numbers and the store manager treats the bday coupon like it's the plague and us customers get pissed off because they not allowing it. What's the point?

I hope the rest of you guys get to use that coupon, just looking out for the SoCal peeps in my area.

for some reason califorina cracking down on these coupons.

One cashier was nice enough to let me use Blue lights like 3 days later but she said is it really ur bday i said no... but she seemed kinda hesitant but still gave it to me anyways

Whoa, whoa...

Did they extend the bday coupon??

they always do, its always someones bday, i havent checked coupon thread to see if they posted up a new coupon though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom