OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I disappoint....

I get it though you're throwing salt at the size 13 wearers that doesn't have the X'mas. lol

Congrats! how much you pay for them?

I'm one of them >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

still :smokin tho

:lol:
Here's a pic, my bad just got home :lol:

Pictures don't even do this shoe justice, I am impressed :smokin

And with the price, I paid a bit over canadian retail. That's what I get for sleeping on em but idc anymore, I'm just really happy I got em on my size :D

Here's a pic, my bad just got home
laugh.gif

Pictures don't even do this shoe justice, I am impressed
smokin.gif

And with the price, I paid a bit over canadian retail. That's what I get for sleeping on em but idc anymore, I'm just really happy I got em on my size
happy.gif
Where did you get them? I'm looking for a pair of 11 or 11.5.

Nice Cop! 

Sulfurs (got now waitingfor new cw's I like outside of BHM)
Purple Fades (May 11)
Black Gold Elites (June 1st)
Amnesties (?? second best CW to Purple Fades, pray these get released)

but these below, I run into May 25th possible release date, but I want these as my outdoor beaters, the yellow on sulfurs shows dirt too easily, these look like they could take a beating.

The Grey/Yellow Homes are releasing on 5/25, not the Inlines.

No release date has been given for then yet I believe.

Keep rubbing it in, chaose57...

>:

still repped :nthat:

btw is sz 13 of this colorway scarce in states (during RD)? If so, didn't know that and I didn't mean to rub it in :lol:

@thenewbs, I bought it locally.

Last edited:
The sock "game" is outta control...IMO.

And I thought $10 for some NBA socks was wild...until I tried them on!
Same here with the NBA socks 
smokin.gif

I even emailed For Bare Feet asking if they sold any of the high quarters without the NBA logo.

They said the only way is to place a custom order with them, minimum 144 pairs... 
laugh.gif

What kinda socks are you supposed to wear with these Other than the kobe socks. I mean are the regular black nike socks for casual wear go with these

What kinda socks are you supposed to wear with these Other than the kobe socks. I mean are the regular black nike socks for casual wear go with these
Actually, it has been said by a few that the matching Kobe socks cause your feet to slip when playing ball.  I think it has to do with the dri-fit/bare lunarlon combination.  

However, I'm sure casual use with the matching socks is just fine.

Reactions: f82

btw is sz 13 of this colorway scarce in states (during RD)? If so, didn't know that and I didn't mean to rub it in :lol:

@thenewbs, I bought it locally.

It's cool im just messin with you.

Yes sz 13 was too hard for me to get for some reason.

I was able to get a 14 but had to let go of it...(WAAAAY too big)

The money made from that had to quickly get used in a more important area of my life so I never got around to paying resell prices for a sz 13.

Probably never will either. :lol:

Actually, it has been said by a few that the matching Kobe socks cause your feet to slip when playing ball.  I think it has to do with the dri-fit/bare lunarlon combination.  

However, I'm sure casual use with the matching socks is just fine.
someone said that after the 1st wash of the kobe socks the slippage disappeared... kobe socks look good but i prefer the NBA socks... NBA Socks combined with the kobe 8s = unbelievable comfort 
nthat.gif

The sock "game" is outta control...IMO.

And I thought $10 for some NBA socks was wild...until I tried them on!
Same here with the NBA socks 
smokin.gif

I even emailed For Bare Feet asking if they sold any of the high quarters without the NBA logo.

They said the only way is to place a custom order with them, minimum 144 pairs... 
laugh.gif

bought a couple pairs of NBA socks for $5 a pair :pimp: :pimp:

how you guys like the elites over NBA socks is beyond me. these are thick and comfy as hell

someone said that after the 1st wash of the kobe socks the slippage disappeared... kobe socks look good but i prefer the NBA socks... NBA Socks combined with the kobe 8s = unbelievable comfort 
nthat.gif

the padding on elites are nice but at end of day i feel NBA socks are just more comfortable

definitely will be getting 2

that must mean super GR so ill try to get with a bday coupon!!!

Last edited:
Now just have to wait to peep that FTL launch locator for the fades...

I suppose I could call around too.

Back
Top Bottom