OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pkg'g is very nice on elites

Still putting the purple fades ahead of everything

I noticed the GS elites don't have the added flywire. Why couldn't they do the same with the men's sizes
exacto knife? 
happy.gif

smh 
mean.gif
  with all these posts on getting 2 pairs, can you keep it on the down low .this just creates unnecessary hype.  I'll bet after RD peeps will be crying in here dissing resellers for scooping all the purp fades. You're just creating your own nightmare. just my 3 cents

Ok 10-12 it is...

:lol: really at the moment I'm not even sure if I'm scooping. If I do, one for myself. Maybe another pair or two to help out homies if they can't lock down pairs.

definitely getting the Fades. Still debating if I want to double up on it or not though.

Also, Houston Galleria still has sulfurs, volts, blue lights, pythons and supernaturals.

definitely getting the Fades. Still debating if I want to double up on it or not though.
Also, Houston Galleria still has sulfurs, volts, blue lights, pythons and supernaturals.

Word?

Did you check what sizes they got? Ill probably check the Gallo this weekend see if they have any sulfurs in my size.

Finally got my pair of gc xmas' in the mail today!

Thats 8 pairs of 8s so far. Still lookin for easters for a decent price and of course copping the fades.

Back
Top Bottom