OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Call me what you want but this is ill:

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/18/nike-kobe-8-elite-superhero-special-edition-packaging/
Near impossible to get that packaging. Just like the special lebron corks box.

Kobe 8 System - Playoffs
Court Purple/Pure Platinum/Blackened Blue-Laser Purple
Style# 555035-500
$150

Well well they made the price official.

Yeah, the first time I played ball in mine I had them laced way too tight also. Second time I loosened them up a bit and it was a little better. I still need to get a couple more runs in before rendering final judgment. You going to play this weekend?
Yessir...will hit you up if I'm good to go Friday.

I wonder why they raised it to $150? Maybe nike saw NT was going to nuts for them and said why not lol

they saw how thirsty everyone is. hahah it doesnt make sense though cause they are already in all warehouses with the suggested retail stickers on them unless they are putting them on now....

Im guessing the vault will carry the packaging but prob got a bunch of people ready to line up

Last edited:
i want the green elites on discount..$200 is a lil redic..but i'm afraid the beast train will strike on RD:frown:

let them, its not worth 220 after tax for me at least. Who knows maybe it will be like the taxi elites, more and more will keep popping up

Kobe 8 System - Playoffs
Court Purple/Pure Platinum/Blackened Blue-Laser Purple
Style# 555035-500
$150

Well well they made the price official.

That sucks...

Nike tweeted the other day that the price was $140, but now they change it to $150?

:smh:

Box needs more speckle. Maybe some fly wire. That'd be dope! Fly wire on the box would be just as useful as it is on the shoes

Walked into Champs today in Houston and saw a size 11 in the ASG's just sitting there. Had to cop it since I didn't have it yet. Now the hunt begins to trade down to my size. 

I noticed the GS elites don't have the added flywire. Why couldn't they do the same with the men's sizes

Back
Top Bottom