OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why we posting pictures of 7s when this is the 8 thread.
eyes.gif

Ain't eem hype about the elites
mean.gif
That's even worse than posting pics of 8 IDs

wtk 7 looks ok- dont mind seeing pics, but man, that shoe fits just awfully..... 8 is a huge improvement, maybe the second best # sig for KB only to the KB4. I actually prefer the PS in the GS makeup without flywire more than the adult version. I wonder if the TB versions will be solid colored EM as opposed to camo/patterned, etc....

I smell another 7 bashing in the 8 thread...

hey does jason Marko get grass stains out of the kobe 8s

I smell another 7 bashing in the 8 thread...

hey does jason Marko get grass stains out of the kobe 8s

I'm pretty sure Jason Markk can do the job ... But if all else fails try the good ol' alcohol swabs ... Should take out paint and grass scuffs

wtk 7 looks ok- dont mind seeing pics, but man, that shoe fits just awfully..... 8 is a huge improvement, maybe the second best # sig for KB only to the KB4. I actually prefer the PS in the GS makeup without flywire more than the adult version. I wonder if the TB versions will be solid colored EM as opposed to camo/patterned, etc....

Agreed.

I like the Kobe 8 a lot, but only have 2 CW's. Sulfurs and that Volt pair. Just need around to picking them up. Sulfurs like most places are starting to dry up around us. Would like to see the elite's in person-Hero pack doesn't do much for me...

Would you care if you were wearing platinum yeezys and someone with muddy feet stepped on them?

so what?! better than not wearing them. what do you expect when you wear shoes?. kids that don't wear their shoes should just go back to collecting comics and baseball cards.

Jason Markk should do the trick. Next time try not to cut the grass in your Kobe's 
laugh.gif

thats the thing I left em at the door. I come home and my bro cut grass in em.
if I had a wrestling ring I'd elbow drop him from the top rope I was so mad

Fades are nice but why are people going bat **** crazy over them? I just don't understand why these are so sought after, even though they're appealing you'd think this was the release of the decade by some of these posts...

I kinda feel ya on this. However I attribute it to the following- I believe it may have something to do with us being STARVED of a Laker colorway all season. Only pair I kept is the sulphurs, which is the only other laker colorway released thus far.

No one touched the other predominately purple colorways of the 5's and 6's. Inks sat and DS pairs can still be had for retail or less. But when 5's were released, tons of colorways, both laker and non laker were plentiful. This year NIKE KEEPS PUTTING OUT THESE CLOWNASS COLORS! Now here we are after the regular season, with ONE, count it, ONE laker colorway available, and the second laker color not coming until almost a month after the regular season.

Epic fail Nike.

Last edited:
thats the thing I left em at the door. I come home and my bro cut grass in em.
if I had a wrestling ring I'd elbow drop him from the top rope I was so mad

I would be mad just because he took something that wasn't his and put grass stain on it. I want to put some damage on my Kobe's not someone else. :smh:

I cut grass in my kobe's and do some yard work in them, so what? Why not wear comfortable shoes while you're working??

I clean them up after, no problems.

Last edited:
I disagree with the hype being about them being Lakers colors

I hate the lakers and their colors. The fact that the purple on the fades isn't accompanied by any yellow allows me to not associate them with the with the lakers(even though the entire team plays in them).

I love and look forward to the purple fades because its dope, simple and I can wear them casually. I only feel that way about two other c/w's on the 8's (BHM & Pythons).

Is it the fact that its the 8 and its purple because I got ink 5s for dirt cheap 3 years after they released and those are considered the greatest Kobe until the 8s came about?

I'm not hating I just have never seen people so hyped over a shoe that is, IMO just as good as the other releases. May be blasphemous but I like the blue corrals better than the fades...

Just me tho. Haha

Is it the fact that its the 8 and its purple because I got ink 5s for dirt cheap 3 years after they released and those are considered the greatest Kobe until the 8s came about?

I'm not hating I just have never seen people so hyped over a shoe that is, IMO just as good as the other releases. May be blasphemous but I like the blue corrals better than the fades...

Just me tho. Haha
your opinion, i put the blue corals at the end of the CWs and the pruple fades near the top... hoping the new "Blue Coral Snakes" look better then the ones that you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom