OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's been dropping since the recent restocks. I'd say now is a good time to scoop. The longer you wait the less the market will be flooded. Just my opinion based on what I've been seeing while trying to track down a pair.
Exactly. The longer you wait, prices will only go up.  Just look at how much the Grinch & Bruce Lees go for.  The Xmas Lights will be the same caliber in a year.

Some of these posts are hilarious. I rock and stock. If I want pairs to wear later down the road why not. Also grabbing pairs ( not speaking about this release) for trade bait, IMO, is a legit reason as well. Salty people be crying too much. You want something then you do what you can to get it. Not say you want it and hope it falls in your lap.

Last edited:
Lol at the box being better than the shoes.
If I had money spewing off my butt. I would buy those pair and donate them to salvation and keep them shoe box 
laugh.gif

These are actually pretty decent in person. Time to sell a pair of 2012 Jordans because I made a few impulse purchases this week. Trying to be good and stick with my newly enforced shoe budget, lol.

Dang just read that whole article for the elites I posted and the Kobe's are only getting 2 colorways, superhero and black/gold while the other two sigs are getting 4 each.

To the deepest pit of hell
laugh.gif

But srsly though, I know somebody locally selling his xmas gc for a reasonable price.
know anyone that have them in size 8? i know i'm seriously late into getting the xmas. i didn't like them before, but started really liking them now. what's a reasonable price for it now?

is nike trying to slowly killing off kobe's sig? 2 cw is pretty weak compared to 4. on another note, do you guys know where i can cop easters in 10.5? cant believe they soldout over the foams at my hoh

8 and 9.5 left on kb24, surprised they are still there.

Black and white Elites should be the only two releasing.

Back
Top Bottom