OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the elites is a terrible shoe to resell. already at 200 is a premium price. people can barely resell barkley posites for 300. if anything people will pay 240 tops for these. if someones spending 250+ on kobe 8's they won't be lookin at the elites, they'll be looking at the Xmas or BHM's.

Need some advice, should I pick up the superhero elites..or a vnds pair of galaxy 7's?

I've only played ball in 7's, but not 8's. Is there a giant difference of comfort between the two?

i would say neither and pick up regular 8s, however no one knows how elites feel since they arnt out yet.

but price wise pick up regular 8s. 7s are trash for ball

Well im purpeared

matchy-matchy.jpg

Need some advice, should I pick up the superhero elites..or a vnds pair of galaxy 7's?

I've only played ball in 7's, but not 8's. Is there a giant difference of comfort between the two?
8's are far more comfortable, 7's take so long to break in and its not worth the pain, I had really sore blisters, 8's don't need to break in either and are the best shoe I've ever owned. Although I love the galaxy 7's for casual wear, but if you want a shoe to ball in, from these 2 go for elites. Just my opinion. 

the elites is a terrible shoe to resell. already at 200 is a premium price. people can barely resell barkley posites for 300. if anything people will pay 240 tops for these. if someones spending 250+ on kobe 8's they won't be lookin at the elites, they'll be looking at the Xmas or BHM's.
agreed.  i think they're 180 tho, although i could be wrong..but 200 after tax anyways.

i just entered myself for the raffle yesterday at HOH. i hope i don't win so i have an excuse not to buy them LOL.

Ok whoa

Early morning blood pressure LOL

Sulfurs are at the PO

Almost delivered to my old address

Luckily the light bulb in my noggin came on this AM and had me ch3ck on my tracking info etc

Come to find out they were going to my old adress(which is only 3 mins away, but still)

Called and had the PO to just hold the kix and told them IM ON THE WAY!!!

Too me I dont mind that outfit. They are gym clothes and too me its fine. Now if ppl get purple pants and a purple dress shirt that too me is too much. But with the kobe shirt and shorts I see nothing wrong. Thats just my two cents

I don't see anything wrong with matching color shirt or shorts or socks. But if you were a purple shirt with a picture of the fades on the front, that's overdone.

Imagine going out one day and just seeing someone wearing the EXACT same thing as you. That Purple Mamba logo shirt, Purple shorts, Playoff 8's.... What would you do?

Imagine going out one day and just seeing someone wearing the EXACT same thing as you. That Purple Mamba logo shirt, Purple shorts, Playoff 8's.... What would you do?

a few years ago i met up with a friend for lunch at work in downtown chicago, we were literally wearing the exact same shirt, pants and shoes. it was so dam embarassing. i never shopped at express after that

i got random friends who are barely into kicks askin if im coppin the purple fades......ndc dont let me down on 5/11

Neutral colors with little bit of accent colors isn't too matchy matchy. The Kobe sheath logo on everything makes you look a Kobe stan :lol: but it's not too bad if you're wearing them to play ball.

Understand though this is not a diss if you want to go all out matching everything or color coordinating. Even if you wanna match the ugly custom socks with shoes go ahead we just giving our 2¢. End of the day, you're wearing it because you like to be coordinated/look good/represent Team Kobe or whatever. This is NT, we just like to joke around sometimes and it's all in good fun. All of you have been good sport and didn't get too defensive. Keep doing you. :nthat:

agreed.  i think they're 180 tho, although i could be wrong..but 200 after tax anyways.

i just entered myself for the raffle yesterday at HOH. i hope i don't win so i have an excuse not to buy them LOL.
Or you could just not have entered the raffle......
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom