OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Failed my mission to find xmas for under 250 
mean.gif

Finally broke and copped for 300

brb...going to list my pair for $300 >D

Xmas will arrive tomorrow.  Signature confirmation required though and I'll be @ work... damn!

Gonna have to try and get out a little early to pick them up at the PO lol.  Or I could just chill and get them on Saturday...

Obviously not my pic but dem fades grows slowly on me

$250 though for an early release SMH
Ill wait for the 5/11

Repped it's not that serious man LOL
you guys grew up in different eras or something hahaha thats emberassing now its rare but still wouldnt want running into that lol not the whole matching your "gear" but the whole wearing the same thing as someone else... back in the HS days that was bad cause you had to wear it throughout the day!!! 
laugh.gif
 biting is worst though, i remember this one dude asked my friend where he got his gear from and next week he was wearing the clothes my friend had worn 
mean.gif
 man these fades cant come soon enough P.S. ive only seen 2 other people wearing Kobes around my area one was wearing pythons the other Xmas 
nerd.gif

Failed my mission to find xmas for under 250 
mean.gif

Finally broke and copped for 300
well atleast you got them... i almost gave up then got extremely luck and a person on ebay posted my size 14. 250 was the BIN. got them for 190 shipped :smokin. aslong as yours are DS well worth it bro. they are extremely worth it IMHO

Obviously not my pic but dem fades grows slowly on me

$250 though for an early release SMH
Ill wait for the 5/11
*drools* im going to be throwin bow's at my local spots. anyone take my size 13 we are gonna have problems :tongue: me tearing up is what could go down.

maybe it's just me but I wouldn't let go of my Xmas for 3 bills. learned my lesson early when I sold something and fully regretted it. 
then see if someone would bite for 400. there has to be some price you would let them go for. like the million dollar man says "Everybody's got a price!"

I, too, would let my Xmas go for 3 bills.  Already decided to list my BHM's because of the same reason.

well atleast you got them... i almost gave up then got extremely luck and a person on ebay posted my size 14. 250 was the BIN. got them for 190 shipped :smokin. aslong as yours are DS well worth it bro. they are extremely worth it IMHO

Don't let NT brain wash you. Paying double retail is never a good idea. If you really want the shoe WAIT for a good price.

these are nice filty nice the xmas pair look like clown shoes $300 i would not give $3 for a pair def not my style

@mjrod1985 black and white version of your pic, my bad, much respect

What's done is done man... No need to keep this going bro... No problems...

Just don't crop my name out and replace with yours next time...

Anyways...

Can't wait for the Elites and Fades...

Photocred: @vitalekicks

Last edited:
What's done is done man... No need to keep this going bro... No problems...

Just don't crop my name out and replace with yours next time...

Anyways...

Can't wait for the Elites and Fades...

Photocred: @vitalekicks

i cannot wait to get these on my feet...

Commentcred :angry:airtunes

Back
Top Bottom