OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Come on bruh :lol:

I'd rather have some venomenons, dream seasons, game times, or any of the other take down Kobe models than the grapes.

Anything Kobe>anything recent from JB.

I agree with the lone exceptions of the Black patent and Royal 1's. Everything else from JB doesn't come within a country mile.
would still rather have:
space jam 11
concord 11
bred 1
royal 1
wc4
bc3

but since i have them, would rather grab kobe 8s over any other JB current/upcoming release...
can't hate on the J's cause thats where it all started...

Lot of sneaker blogs were calling the slurpees N7 tho
nerd.gif
exactly why you do your own research as in going into what the N7 program is and why KD was involved with it...

would still rather have:
space jam 11
concord 11
bred 1
royal 1
wc4
bc3

but since i have them, would rather grab kobe 8s over any other JB current/upcoming release...
can't hate on the J's cause thats where it all started...
Not trying to derail but, yeah I'd take those Jordan's too........ At OG quality or better. That happening ? Nope. Pass on all those with fake shape and even worse than fake 1 time use and chip quality. Not too mention the throw darts on the board pricing system they use

Last edited:
F
Footlocker in Thousand Oaks still has FSR. Just copped the 13 a week ago and saw some dude trying on 11/11.5 in there yesterday. They're closing soon for remodel to a HOH. They have a lot of stock right now.

FSR of what? :nerd:

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that someone called them up already and listed what they had. Goodlook :smokin.

Last edited:
Just put on my volts for first time. Man these are crazy comfortable and nice. Own Easter too. I gotta say I like these volts the best.

Imagine going out one day and just seeing someone wearing the EXACT same thing as you. That Purple Mamba logo shirt, Purple shorts, Playoff 8's.... What would you do?

a few years ago i met up with a friend for lunch at work in downtown chicago, we were literally wearing the exact same shirt, pants and shoes. it was so dam embarassing. i never shopped at express after that

i got random friends who are barely into kicks askin if im coppin the purple fades......ndc dont let me down on 5/11
that right there just knocked these down to a single pair cop for me, maybe even no cop

was really digging these, and imma buy what i like, but i was goin to fool on the notion that i could wear them and not have one of those "hey man, we have on the same shoes" at the court days

if everyone is checking for these, i will just get the elites and stick with my sulfurs

that right there just knocked these down to a single pair cop for me, maybe even no cop

was really digging these, and imma buy what i like, but i was goin to fool on the notion that i could wear them and not have one of those "hey man, we have on the same shoes" at the court days

if everyone is checking for these, i will just get the elites and stick with my sulfurs

VIIIs are ugly (honestly)

mmmhhmmmmmmm :tongue:

I would say hey cool outfit and walk away lol its not like I'm hanging out with him the whole day

^^whats funny is, they probably will lose. statistically Ive seen from any pickup or league game that the more someone is geared up with fancy/matched stuff, the less skilled they are. :tongue:

^^whats funny is, they probably will lose. statistically Ive seen from any pickup or league game that the more someone is geared up with fancy/matched stuff, the less skilled they are. :tongue:

Lmao Qft. It's always the dudes trying too hard that are the scrubs. Thinking look good play good is more than a term.

probably have a good 6-8 months before that happens...

I don't know man...there are still people looking for sulfurs, blue, and volts. All gr's. these have a "theme". I'm guessing these sell out in a day or two and the black/gold elites the ones sitting.

I think It's true that if you see a Kobe 8 in your size and you like it you better get it...with any of them

Lmao Qft. It's always the dudes trying too hard that are the scrubs. Thinking look good play good is more than a term.
Sounds like you've played ball with me before... =)
if I can't make it, I'll fake it.....if my shot don't fly, then my shoes will look fly.

Back
Top Bottom