OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

A lot of people getting injured in the 8.

:stoneface:

I don't know what it is but I still don't love the easters...oh well on to the purple fades. kinda what those more than the grape 5's lol.

I don't know what it is but I still don't love the easters...oh well on to the purple fades. kinda what those more than the grape 5's lol.

I KNOW i want the purple fades more than the grape 5's

I've grown very sick of JB and I know my Kobe 8's will outlive Retros ESPECIALLY 2013 5's. :lol:

And kobes are cheaper :lol:

Last edited:
^I feel you bro. J's are getting played out to me and the quality is crap. Kobe's are new, fresh, creative, comfy, and the quality is on point.

Speaking of purple fades:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Come on bruh :lol:

I'd rather have some venomenons, dream seasons, game times, or any of the other take down Kobe models than the grapes.

Anything Kobe>anything recent from JB.

They ruined my favorite model of Jordan's man.... Ruined! The recent Vs starting with the black metallics from a year or so ago. They all look like fakes.

Anyone know if the hero pair will be on swoosh?

I'm pretty much over the 8's but I will pick up the fades and the volt bottoms if they release .

And yes, Jordan's retros as a whole is a joke now in every which way possible

Just called Thousand oaks Footlocker after dude in the last page mentioned they had a FSR, but didn't say of what...thought maybe they received a random xmas restock.  They have blue lights, supernaturals, sulfurs and pythons...didn't ask what sizes though.

Come on bruh :lol:

I'd rather have some venomenons, dream seasons, game times, or any of the other take down Kobe models than the grapes.

Anything Kobe>anything recent from JB.

I agree with the lone exceptions of the Black patent and Royal 1's. Everything else from JB doesn't come within a country mile.

They ruined my favorite model of Jordan's man.... Ruined! The recent Vs starting with the black metallics from a year or so ago. They all look like fakes.

Anyone know if the hero pair will be on swoosh?

They will be on Swoosh as per Nike rep which i chatted with the day

:smokin

^^^ meh, at the rate they release them nowadays, not as much as they used to
gotta b smart on which ones you get... do your own research. like everyone needs to do cuz if you dont then you got people calling a kobe shoe part of N7 or calling the blue snakes dukes and so on 

gotta b smart on which ones you get... do your own research. like everyone needs to do cuz if you dont then you got people calling a kobe shoe part of N7 or calling the blue snakes dukes and so on 

Lot of sneaker blogs were calling the slurpees N7 tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom