OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just went to my local FT and they have 12 pairs for Saturday and they said I'm only the second person to ask about them.

So if the white/gold elites on 6/1 does that mean we aren't getting the black/gold? That would suck
I think it's a typo and should say black, Nike is known to change the calendar and they've already had a press release about the black gold elites coming out that day, would be dumb to change that

If any one is still looking for Easters I was able to call and order from Macy's Herald Square on Sunday for retail and free shipping. Got here today.

Thanks for the info. Just called, they didn't have anything in my size range 11.5-12, I even asked about a 13, they didn't have that either. Does anyone know of any other Macy's that have a Finishline in them?

I'm hearing dude with that listing on eBay for the duke PEs is turning down $500+ offers :lol:

These aren't actual Kobe PEs... Dude better hope the people that offer are still interested when no one pays at the end of his shill bidded auction.

Back
Top Bottom