OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the link.

Pardon my ignorance, but are them up for sale now on packer ?

Called packers and they said wont have em til Saturday...

I'd rather get on Ndc or in store. Ill wait.

Thanks for clearing that up. I clicked the link, saw my size, and was like... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hit me so quick, I didn't even realize there wasn't an "Add to cart" button. :rofl:

EDIT: They just removed the shoe off the site. I guess they received quite a few phone calls.

Last edited:
Fades arrive tomorrow. im pretty excited. on a side note i finally wore my lebron x pressures. thats a damn comfy shoe.

whats next to look out after this weekend???

I think the Black/Gold Elite colorway.

You know they're probably going to release about 10 more colorways too.

Somebody in another thread said that supposed Nike might drop an accomplishment pack for Kobe, Lebron and KD.

A 30,000 point shoe for Kobe.

But I didn't see if confirmed anywhere

Wish I got on the Corbys... Feelsbatman
ohwell.gif
Non-buyer's remorse.

Mine will soon hopefully be greeting me "Kon'nichiwa" hopefully by Friday so Saturday, I need my cleats more!

First I will say the purple fades are nice, but just not for me. Second I found it very funny how the people are trying to clown folks being to matchy matchy, but yet will try their hardest NOT to match. Not saying I do the matchy matchy, but come on now trying your hardes NOT to match and justify it with a "swag" label, but clown others is ridiculous! Back to the 8's, I was playing hoop other day and some guy at the gym had the "supernaturals" (I call them Oregon Ducks) on a man I must admit they look pretty nice on foot and hecka clean too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Just called, they didn't have anything in my size range 11.5-12, I even asked about a 13, they didn't have that either. Does anyone know of any other Macy's that have a Finishline in them?
No prob n nah that was the only one.

Wish I got on the Corbys... Feelsbatman :\

i didnt catch the corby either. didnt have my sz plus i wasnt sure they would be here before the rd. caught mine from an ebay seller. paid way more than i should have for a gr but its whatever. cant sweat the small stuff. hopefully everyone lookin to wear em gets em easily this weekend. ill prolly get a 2nd pr myself if they look as nice in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Repped. Thanks for the info fellas. 

Will call on Wednesday, and likely be there as the store opens on Saturday. Should be 2am Hawaii time when it drops on NDC so gotta put some thought into this. Excited to see your stomping grounds!
At best, I would try whatever is closest to you. I called all three locations yesterday and they all seem not to know about when there pairs will come in and so on so forth. I wouldn't trust over the phone type of communication because they've told me countless of times that people are lining up for a GR/limited pairs, so I'd panic and buy them online to find out they're sitting in stores. I will try and contact a friend of mine that works at the Ala Moana Champs location and I'll let you know if anything comes about. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.

I don't have a Foot Action locally here. I'll try contact a representative online and see if I could score a pair.
your best bet is ala moana hoh. but even they don't get all releases on the actual rd. they got the sulphurs in on time, but Xmas, yots and asg were a week delayed. best bet is to call. they usually get shipments on tues/thurs I believe. champs in the same mall gets some releases on rd. again, best bet is to call.

Was curious so I chatted NDC about the June 1st release.

I uploaded an image of the black/golds and asked if that was the shoe.  She said they had no image for that release yet

Was curious so I chatted NDC about the June 1st release.

I uploaded an image of the black/golds and asked if that was the shoe.  She said they had no image for that release yet
Had the same conversation today, kinda weird even since they had that press release

Where have the Mambacurials released so far, since some guys got them already? Japan?

Repped. Thanks for the info fellas. 

Will call on Wednesday, and likely be there as the store opens on Saturday. Should be 2am Hawaii time when it drops on NDC so gotta put some thought into this. Excited to see your stomping grounds!
I would try and go earlier then normal since the university of hawaii is having there graduations in the morning. There ceremony will be by town and will add to your commute time.

launch locator say we're getting the Gradients at my local ftl, but the people that work there said no  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I really hope that the fades don't sell out in seconds. I mean I'm def gonna be online at 8, but this will be my first kobe 8 release online. Can anyone w firsthand experience tell me how easy it was to buy any previous GRs online?

Back
Top Bottom