OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

every store around me raffled, except for shiekh.. walked in at 12 & they had my size still
3m + leather tounge + full shozoku + Laker Color + Kobe wore 'em = best US GR so far for me
i do agree this was the best kobe 8 GR hands down. add to your list that he was able to get Nash to rock them. didn't think Nash would do it. :nthat:

I was drunk and overslept and cared for a little while but it's not like these were a must have for me. They do look great in all the pictures me I woulda loved to cop, but I'm not salty if someone bought 10 pairs. By all means keep them in air tight bags and rock them 5 years down the road DS, just not my style but I ain't no judge lol.

just not my style
your LBJ avatar is enough evidence for me... lol
glad to see a mature response rather then the ridiculous childish rants about being called out.

Wasn't there supposed to be a blue coral snake release in the near future? Maybe that's what those are.. :nerd:
yea i think everyone jumped the gun in calling the Blue Lights the Blue Coral instead (including myself). These are supposed the be blue coral snakes, just google it and you can tell right away.
or better yet...

Last edited:
Went to the local mall this afternoon. Not an immediate sellout but something tells me that in a week they'll all be gone.

Wow! This thread has jumped 25 pages since my last visit (last night). I'm not even gonna try & catch up on the haps. Congrats to all who got their purple fades. I'm cool with my sulfurs & iD's (for now). 

FTL in Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo still has the Fades on shelves. They just don't have a size 11. Needed another pair to buy as gift but oh well.

Last edited:
Anyone who order from DSG got backordered email? I'm so tempted to cancel the order if champs online doesn't go through.Oh well....I can always return them at local store.

You got a backordered email from DSG?

what exactly did it say?

the problem with DSG now is they are going toward Finishlines system of using store stock (for those DSG's that participatein the program - none here in cali,mainly in established stores in the midwest/east coast)) and wareheouse stock for online inventory.

It happened with the red camos - the wareshouse shipment was delayed - so the majority of initlal orders reflected store stock, they got sent to store distribution, problem is the majority of those orders got cancelled since most stores didnt release their stock to fill orders or sold out in store the weekend of release, it was either mon or tues that week that the warhouse shipment came in and there was a restock online - those who ordered on mon/tues got their orders (filled from the warehouse) the inital sat orders got sent to limbo then cancellation hell

It only said it's backordered. That's it.

Wow....that sucks.....it makes ordering from DSG is not even an option for future release. Thx for the 411.

Y'all are to blame for DSG being blown up lol. That used to be my ace in the hole when nobody knew they existed. :smh: someone opened their mouth and BAM. Same with nbastore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom