OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After successful cop of the fades today, I was still on the hunt for the Elites. Called a couple FTLs around me no dice, finally found one that's about 30 min away that told me they had them in a size 14. I get down there ask for them, boom associate tells me he doesn't have them but I can order them and have them shipped to my house. I'm looking at him like ok, might as well since I wasted gas going down there. But it ended up being ok since I was able to use the b'day coupon on them. Fast forward and I'm almost back home dude calls me and says he found the size 14 hidden in the back after "cleaning up" and that I can come back tomorrow and pick them up. In my head I'm like you clown, figured he didn't check well enough. Mall is closed so I'll have to go back down after work tomorrow.

This will make 8 pairs for me, sheesh didn't expect the 8s to put this much of a dent into my funds lol.

Purple Fades are NOT GRs.

GRs are in every store. Those Seahawks Griffeys that dropped today are everywhere. Every store has them.....in every mall. When only certain Footlockers carry them & no other brick stores.....that's NOT a GR. When Footaction, DTLR, Champs, Shoe City, Finishline etc none of them carried Fades, but all have them had those Griffeys. So tell me which is the real GR.

Even back home only 4 Footlockers had Fades. That's 4 stores in Md & 3 of them were HOHs. How is that a GR?

Call them limited GR if you must.....but Fades definitely aren't GRs.

Last edited:
IDK what to consider this shoe as towards meaning a GR or Limited. I was able to cop my pair @ 1:30 today, but it was very last pair and possibly the only one in my size they had, but FNL nor Champs I believe had them

Purple Fades are NOT GRs.

GRs are in every store. Those Seahawks Griffeys that dropped today are everywhere. Every store has them.....in every mall. When only certain Footlockers carry them & no other brick stores.....that's NOT a GR. When Footaction, DTLR, Champs, Shoe City, Finishline etc none of them carried Fades, but all have them had those Griffeys. So tell me which is the real GR.

Even back home only 4 Footlockers had Fades. That's 4 stores in Md & 3 of them were HOHs. How is that a GR?

Call them limited GR if you must.....but Fades definitely aren't GRs.

If thats the case, then there were no gr kobes this year.

IDK what to consider this shoe as towards meaning a GR or Limited. I was able to cop my pair @ 1:30 today, but it was very last pair and possibly the only one in my size they had, but FNL nor Champs I believe had them

Finishlines weren't gonna have these anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom