OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you may be right but i wouldnt be so sure. my local footlocker says theyre almost sold out of all pairs and they only had 2 FSRs same as what theyre gettin for the xmas kobes. with the del sol 7s they said they had double the pairs of what they got for the sulfurs.

Sulfurs may end up at outlets but the way I see it how much cheaper are they gonna be? $80-$100 most likely. Rather just cop now when they are new for $125 after discounts.

Sulfurs may end up at outlets but the way I see it how much cheaper are they gonna be? $80-$100 most likely. Rather just cop now when they are new for $125 after discounts.

point taken. I mean hell most kobe 7s are still sitting at 75 plus
in outlets and discounted at ftl

Last edited:
for anyone that needs....
foot action

foot locker/champs

If i use the online key code on day of release will these work or no?

Last edited:
you may be right but i wouldnt be so sure. my local footlocker says theyre almost sold out of all pairs and they only had 2 FSRs same as what theyre gettin for the xmas kobes. with the del sol 7s they said they had double the pairs of what they got for the sulfurs.
when the VIIs released there wasn't even a 13 online onrelease day on NDC. Only Eastbay/footlocker etc... Right now means nothing. Stores will get more. It's a GR. trust me, these will be widely available at outlets, at many outlets, in full size runs.

What's the expiration date?
1/7/13

felt the same. If I did a phone order from the outlet (because I don't have any close to me) I'd be paying about the same, just went with the bday coupon.

If i use the online key code on day of release will these work or no?
more than likely wont be able to use online for a little while. Will probably say they're excluded from discount. Best bet is in store. Christmas pairs probably will be excluded also, or unless they're sitting for a few day which if its true what people are saying how wide of a release... It's a possibility.

Last edited:
If anyone in LA (westside) wants these. Go to the Foot Locker at West Pavillion Mall. I was the first person that RESERVED my pair and I just left about 20 minutes ago.

I'm almost thinking of passing the Xmas kobes (since no spot near me is going to carry them), getting my ID pair, and the sulfurs now.
Pythons are a maybe. but we still have quite awhile.

I missed out on the last two Chtistmas release so I needed to jump on these. FYI they come true fit. I tried a size 10 because my previous Kobe's ran small, but I reserved a size 9.5.

it seems like kd's and brons arent but i have NEVER seen an xmas kobe released outside of HOH.

maybe you havent, but others have.... I picked my chaos Vs up at my local foot locker. Grinches and cheetahs hit select footlockers, champs and foot actions. Even some boutiques got em. Cant forget eastbay.

I really hope I get through with an RSVP at NTSF for the Christmas lights.... going back to the Bay Area for the holidays, it'd be a perfect gift to myself if I can get through before boarding the plane!

Last edited:
Just got back from trying them on at the local mall and my first impression was they are light as hell. Didn't feel like you had a bball shoe on your foot at all. I liked how the upper felt and it didn't feel "mushy" cushioning wise at all and I am a big guy (6ft 220lbs). Granted, I only walked around a little bit in store with them, they felt really nice and the sizing is more like to the VI to me than the VII's and I have a somewhat wide foot. The Footlocker I went to said they were doing first come first serve at 8am on the 26th for the Christmas's so I am hoping that getting there at 7am will be good.

where did you see that?
actually, im wrong. i was going by the footlocker release calendar.

just read their twitter replies to people and theyre releasing the christmas pack on the 25th online and in stores on the 26th. if its at the same time as the kilroy pack rerelease then its gonna be tough to get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom