OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

saw these ID's at Niketown Scottsdale:

I could swear this info was already in here, but looking back through the pages, now I can't find it.... Does anyone know the product number for the Christmas Lights?

Btw, I'm not a newb. I used to be GunItKobe and have granted and received favors from lots of NTers in the past. So if I owe you one, feel free to hit me up using my new username!

Just saw JMizzo back up here (please stay!). Anyone seen or heard from Montamex in Chi?

Man, I tried these on Friday and all I gotta say that these are the most comfortable shoes ever made for basketball by Nike...HANDS DOWN!!!

Last edited:
$34 for some ugly socks haha. The Vault is crazy for the stuff they release, and the people are even crazier for paying for it.

whats the actual retail price for the christmas pair? nike.com and nike vault say $150 but nike LA and SM both tweeted that theyre $140. i didnt ask at foot locker when i reserved my pair. i just signed up and left.

whats the actual retail price for the christmas pair? nike.com and nike vault say $150 but nike LA and SM both tweeted that theyre $140. i didnt ask at foot locker when i reserved my pair. i just signed up and left.
pic from Kid Lebron (or whatever his newest screen name is lol)

I haven't tried my sulfurs on yet... I love Nike lunar cushioning, have ever since it was introduced. For those of you that wear the newer lunar stuff, how does the lunar cushioning compare in these?

I haven't tried my sulfurs on yet... I love Nike lunar cushioning, have ever since it was introduced. For those of you that wear the newer lunar stuff, how does the lunar cushioning compare in these?
Seems better than ever to me

Anyone hoop in these yet? That's all I really care about..:\

Short video review a couple of pages back.

Nightwing from kicksoncourt.com will be doing the full review soon.

Lots of reviews have been positive about them. Too early to tell about the masses but seems like a HUGE upgrade over 7.

A bit more dense
Thanks. What I figured it would be... Might not be as impressed with the cushioning as I thought... Not a bad thing tho. I think a lot of people are used to lunar, so its a surprise to them how comfy they are.

It's pretty good when you're jumping up and down you feel it more. Feels kinda like the Hyperdunk 2012 but they more cushioned on the forefoot because it has a phylon midsole, where the 8s doesn't.

These look like Roshe's but with basketball-tech in them. I can't wait to see more CWs to get my first pair.

footlocker.com has them at $139

I tried very hard to like the VIIs last year, and copped quite a few colorways. After trying these on, I think I will keep my fave VII colors, and sell the rest to fund more VIIIs!

Last edited:
I like your style.

I only have 3 pairs of 7s and I do like them. Just for casual though so that's why I've been so happy with the 8. Back to the courts.

I like your style.

I only have 3 pairs of 7s and I do like them. Just for casual though so that's why I've been so happy with the 8. Back to the courts.

Hey guys, do I have a good shot at getting the Kobe VIII 'Christmas Lights' at online retailers or is it going to be the same situation as the Jordan Breds where the sites are going to crash and sell out right away?

Back
Top Bottom