OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sent in my DM 2 secs after the tweet from nikechicago and still failed. I suck at this

Last edited:
Ok so how come only some Footlockers will accept the bday coupon that was posted earlier? I'm confused

Anyone pick up the Christmas Lights Tee?

Saw this at Foot Locker today.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic, the colors match the Xmas 8s pretty well.

anyone got more pics of this?

Wack called my local HoH yesterday and ask them when they are going to pass out the raffle tickets. They told me Sunday and Monday . so I'm I'm here at HoH now they are telling they pass out the raffle tickets out a couple of days ago. Smh. I can't even get the sulfurs all the popular size sold out. Bad birthday for me so far.

I went to FinishLine first and they said footlocker still has exclusive rights to the Kobe's. went to footlocker right next to it to cop haha.

Xmas' would be so much better if they had the same colors except with the pattern of the Sulfurs instead of that fishscale looking ****

I went to FinishLine first and they said footlocker still has exclusive rights to the Kobe's. went to footlocker right next to it to cop haha.
That's because Footlocker's rights to Kobe don't expire until the end of the year. Finishline will carry Kobe's in 2013.

Last edited:
question about the RSVP at NIketown via twitter....  Has anyone rsvp'd for more than one shoe under the same twitter account and got both shoes? ie.. christmas kobe and christmas lebron.  Or is it just smarter to rsvp for one or the other?

question about the RSVP at NIketown via twitter....  Has anyone rsvp'd for more than one shoe under the same twitter account and got both shoes? ie.. christmas kobe and christmas lebron.  Or is it just smarter to rsvp for one or the other?
I tried all 3 of the releases at nikechicago, and was successful for the kobe 8s only

size 12 btw

im like 0/8 now after this in my career for a sz 12 at nike portland
mean.gif

nerd.gif
Nike Portland is a scam.....something needs to be done. 

I sent them a DM literally 5 seconds after their twitter went live (I was refreshing) for the Kobe's AND the Lebron X just now......I got a message back before they even sent out their second tweet of "send us a DM now with...."   that said "sorry the product is no longer available."    How is that even possible?   

Then the second tweet went out....then about 2 mins later a tweet with the product being accounted for was sent out.

The more and more I think about it, the more I feel like I should just avoid the Christmas and just get the sulfurs.

I'm not going to want to ball in the Lights once I got them. :smh:

been working at nike portland for a year, i think people either love or hate the twitter rsvp. it happens so fast sometimes i cant believe it. 

Xmas' would be so much better if they had the same colors except with the pattern of the Sulfurs instead of that fishscale looking ****​
Agreed.

That pattern just looks awful I hope any future VIII does not have that ugly pattern

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom