OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's strange about the tweet from Finish Line. The folks I know said they are getting them in January.

That's strange about the tweet from Finish Line. The folks I know said they are getting them in January.
They are getting them in 2013, read the last page, says Finish Line will get em when it's 2013 (probably January).

Last edited:
Where can I find this shirt?
Bro, Nike make so many shirts that are hard to find and most of them are local...I found a Kobe 30,000 pt shirt that's not even found on NDC...you're gonna have to go to a store to find certain shirts like this one

Last edited:
I haven't been in here much.

I like the black/yellow, I'm really interested in the Grey/Yellow with the purple swoosh he wore at home the other night....do we have any info on those?

Somebody mentioned doing this so I gave it a try. :smokin Zoom Kobe 8. They feel amazing! Extra snug and responsive. Now I'm on the hunt for some play fast inserts

VIII tongues are removable?

Probably been asked a bunch of times but will the xmas release online? No stores around me here are getting them...will they be on NDC and FTL/Eastbay?

They are getting them in 2013, read the last page, says Finish Line will get em when it's 2013 (probably January).

This could possibly mean when the store starts carrying them they will also get a small shipment of Christmas kobes also.
Like when the new champs first opened up near me they got a bunch of limited Releases that had came out already in other stores, wasn't much but people had a chance again.

VIII tongues are removable?

I don't think i would want to personally. from what i felt the tongue was a better feeling on the 8

Well...HOW YOU LIKE EM?!

theyre awesome man havent played in em yet. nike gave em to our 5 for winning the most games during the open run so we didnt get to hoop in em. the other guys wearing them after our team are all nike employees like the head of nike west coast and guys like that. as far as walking around in em and stuff they feel amazing. theyre very light but still feel like they have all the proper support and heel lockdown. i cant wait to play in them

Has anyone from the north riverside area gotten a response yet as to whether or not their name was picked in the raffle?

Back
Top Bottom