OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Via IG

So annoyed I never tried to get a WNBA connect. Sigh.

I know who all the colorways belong to, except for the green/yellow. Perhaps, Lauren Jackson to sit out the year.....again.

So annoyed I never tried to get a WNBA connect. Sigh.

I know who all the colorways belong to, except for the green/yellow. Perhaps, Lauren Jackson to sit out the year.....again.
Yep and black/gold elites in the middle

Assuming these are PEs only and none will be released?

Did anyone who bought the purple fades think they ran a bit smaller? I bought both a 12.5 and 13 (I play in 12.5's and casually rock 13's) and the 12.5's are much tighter than my sulfurs. Maybe it's just me and I'm losing it... But figured I'd ask

I noticed this the other day also. Thought I was crazy or sumn too lol. Idk why but the purple fades feel tighter than all my other kobe 8s. ASG feel the best for some reason.

Sneakemane i must say thank you for being real about dem red camo joints. They are weak, yet were hyped on this thread to no end...kudos for the honesty!
So everyone that likes em was being fake? Hype or no hype (I actually don't think there was much hype on em, especially towards release/right after) they're one of my favorites.

my kobe hype is gone.......i got all the pairs i wanted (minus the xmas) but none of these new release seem to top what we have already seen.

1 - fades
2 - sulfur
3 - bhm
4 - blue lights
5 - easter

thats my top 5 and xmas woulda been in there had i got them

and no im not a hypebeast, i have more pairs of zk1s than i do of the kobe 8s

Anybody else in here that actually legitimately plays ball in these feel like their calves are being overworked? Idk if its because there isn't much arch support or what...but after the last 3 days my calf muscles are straight dead. That's pretty much the top reason why people tear their Achilles...so just wanted to check in with other people if they were experiencing the same thing.

Sneakemane i must say thank you for being real about dem red camo joints. They are weak, yet were hyped on this thread to no end...kudos for the honesty!
You think the red camo was hyped? :lol:
BHM, Easters, purple fades, MC were the real hyped shoes. Those red camos were a true GR. the only hype about them is that they are hands down better than the red snakes , which in my opinion is warranted. Red snakes might have taken the title of ugliest cw, blame it on the orange soles.

Anybody else in here that actually legitimately plays ball in these feel like their calves are being overworked? Idk if its because there isn't much arch support or what...but after the last 3 days my calf muscles are straight dead. That's pretty much the top reason why people tear their Achilles...so just wanted to check in with other people if they were experiencing the same thing.

I have not experienced any type of discomfort in the calf and I am flat footed...I have also ruptured my Achilles before and when that happed in was all of a sudden, no prior pain or discomfort.

If you are experiencing calf strain, and I am assuming you dont in Bball shoes outside of the 8's, you may want to stay away from the shoes as you may not have enough support in the arch or back of the heel.

If its in any shoes, hydrate up and stretch more before activity..goes a long way..focus on stretches that loosen up the calves and achilles

no soreness with calves...only thing is my ankle might be a little sore

if i have a tournament or multiple games in a day or two..i wouldn't wear kobe 8's because i know my knees will be sore if i do

Agreed. The Red Camo's are pretty weak. The upper is cool as hell, but they ruined them with the heel piece color and the sole color. Nike dropped the ball BIGTIME.
For reference, I am fairly neutral on the Red Camo's -- don't love em and don't hate them either

BUT -- I would not say that "Nike dropped the ball BIGTIME," as the red camos are sold out almost everywhere and it seems like plenty of people are happy with the design

I've been ballin in 8's for the past month (3x a week) and my calf muscles (lower calf, soleus muscle) are extremely sore. If it's the 8's causing this, I'll still ball in them, ha. Best indoor court shoes I've balled in.

:wow: Instant cop if released. The 8s have so much potential and we get these VBs, red snakes and blue snakes. Personally I dont like the blue snakes either

Back
Top Bottom