OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Kobe 8 size 13 family from Buffalo... Finally nice enough out to start busting them out

Damn! Whats your address :evil:

Top 5 Kobe 8's, IMO:

Phytons

Fades

Christmas

Easters

BHM

I really do believe the phytons are extremely underrated...

For reference, I am fairly neutral on the Red Camo's -- don't love em and don't hate them either

BUT -- I would not say that "Nike dropped the ball BIGTIME," as the red camos are sold out almost everywhere and it seems like plenty of people are happy with the design

Well, to me they did. A black sole would've been cool and stealthy. I love the pattern on them tho.

actually the Kobe heros wouldnt be ill with the MCs layout... poison green fading into blackened blue woulda been fresh

What? Who said anything about the Kobe Superhero CW? Back track real quick then come back to me..

that would sell out. anyone have the photoshop skills for this?

That ugly mess would not sell out..

Agreed. The Red Camo's are pretty weak. The upper is cool as hell, but they ruined them with the heel piece color and the sole color. Nike dropped the ball BIGTIME.

Well, to me they did. A black sole would've been cool and stealthy. I love the pattern on them tho.

Red Camos, weak? :lol: Dropped the ball, bigtime? On your head if anywhere..Your statement became irrelevant when u said u love the pattern. If the ball gets dropped BIGTIME, where is there room to love anything about the shoe bruh??

Cmon, son, quit talkin out the side of your neck..

But I bet you're 1 of the 7 in here thats fiendin' for those Mambacurials tho right..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom