OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just had some dude send me a PM about his RSVP site, I go check it out and misspellings and grammar errors everywhere. :lol:

Anyone else get a PM :nerd:

I did. They prob went through the pages to see who was getting them. I didn't even check out the site. Just read the pm and deleted it.

Anybody know what they're doing at HoH in Cherry Hill, NJ for 6/7? Their phone has been busy all day and I'd rather not drive the 1 hour commute to talk to them in person.

That's me lol. Don't remember the name but someone did a lime green lace swap on these that looked real good too

Nice!!!

I think it was DJYoung with the lime lace swap

Yessir.. I went with green and my fiancee went with pink.

I think most lace swaps with the blue lights look great.

Easters and Red camo were GR. DSG did not get the red suede, to my knowledge.
Just because it's HOH, NT, and NDC doesn't mean ***** won't get them? There hasn't been a limited release since they've started selling the 8s, so there is no way to tell yet.

Just because it's HOH, NT, and NDC doesn't mean ***** won't get them? There hasn't been a limited release since they've started selling the 8s, so there is no way to tell yet.

Yes it does. Some people have said their HOH wont be getting them, so if not even all Hoh are getting them and they are considered a hoh exclusive, richards wont be.

why couldnt nike make the MCs a GR? i just want 2 pairs for myself smh. looks like im gonna have to drive around to all the HOHs to get raffle tix cause im not beating out bots on twitter RSVP :smh:

even if they did get them and you copped from them, your order is gonna get cancelled regardless :rofl:

I like the blue blitz but I may have to see them in person. I usually have to see Kobes in person before I cop

Anyone tried HoH Lakewood?  Launch locator says today and tomorrow but I called and they said tomorrow?  Are they BSing like usual?

Back
Top Bottom