OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just had some dude send me a PM about his RSVP site, I go check it out and misspellings and grammar errors everywhere. :lol:

Anyone else get a PM :nerd:
I got one too. Pretty sure I'm going to pass on that site. But I will probably go the pre-order route so I don't have to have put up with NDC and their twitter link madness.

even if they did get them and you copped from them, your order is gonna get cancelled regardless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#TRUTH
This is how GARBAGE DSG is. They cancelled my grape V order, they cancelled my purple fade order, then they felt bad and sent me a 20$ gift card to make up for it after so I bought a purple pair of kobe shorts with it.

I waited 5 days for a shipping order, so I called in and they said it should be shipped too. I woke up this morning 10 days later with this:

Ok, for a pair of shoes, but for a pair of shorts (that I later called this morning to confirm they are over stocked with them) make do god dang sense!

I just had some dude send me a PM about his RSVP site, I go check it out and misspellings and grammar errors everywhere.
laugh.gif

Anyone else get a PM
nerd.gif
Yeah me too. I just checked it out anyone have any experience with that site? Looks good but idk kinda skeptic....

This is how GARBAGE DSG is. They cancelled my grape V order, they cancelled my purple fade order, then they felt bad and sent me a 20$ gift card to make up for it after so I bought a purple pair of kobe shorts with it.

I waited 5 days for a shipping order, so I called in and they said it should be shipped too. I woke up this morning 10 days later with this:

Ok, for a pair of shoes, but for a pair of shorts (that I later called this morning to confirm they are over stocked with them) make do god dang sense!
LOL, that's rough.   so $40 dollars in gift cards now?  maybe its not such a bad thing?

LOL, that's rough.   so $40 dollars in gift cards now?  maybe its not such a bad thing?
they reupped the gift card and put 15% additional off. At this rate I am just going to buy them, light them on fire with the dsg receipt and shipping box in all and move on.

Compared to dsg that nigerian western union email sounds more reliable!

stoked to see more pics of the infrareds once you finish em up..please post how exactly you did it and what you used as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious

Legit check please

And should I not pay above retail for these?  I read that there's still stock left. 

This is the best I have come up with for lace swap for Blue Lights. I don't dig adding more color to the blue, so this is pretty muted/understated minus the 3M.

NON-Flash....laces were extras from Oregon LunarTR1s

these look fake
The do look a little fugazzi
Box ripped off where the chinese label would be. And the logo on the tongue shouldn't shine like that. Fake.
Fake.. Box says Kobe VIII, dead giveaway, plus the shoe looks misshaped.
Thanks all. Repped.  Should I just try to find them in stock then?

I guess I should be glad I got my Pythons from DSG

Back
Top Bottom