OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Had to make the walk of shame today....returned the elites hoping I can get them at a better price

Said **** it and just copped a preorder off of eBay.
I most likely struck out locally so I just bit the bullet for 245 shipped. I know prices are gonna be 250 and up after release for sz 13 so I feel alright lol.

Came home from the gym to order the elites from FTL and the deal is dead 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
^ everything about it.... looks like those Fobes got a flat top finish hahaha XD

Last edited:
I had a presell pair of MC on lock for $210 shipped, luckily the seller refunded me since I got my RSVPs. Never seen a seller do that before :smokin

Saw the MC's today in person. They are fire and I don't like pink at all but the pink is subtle and I really like that plum color. Hopefully God will help me get these on Fri but we'll see.

Came home from the gym to order the elites from FTL and the deal is dead 
eyes.gif

u can still get em for 15% off with no tax (most states) free shipping at eastbay. code is LKS1323M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duck dodgers..you a dm or rm im assuming or something to that extent?

these pre sellers dont even have the sneakers. they collect all the money first and use that to purchase the sneakers and keep their profits. it's lame but they think they hustle and consider it a successful job. like 23penny.

Back
Top Bottom