OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just grabbed mexican blankets for $113 shipped. couldnt resist anymore. love sbs and the colorway is fresh. looking forward to seein em in person. citysole if anyone is still lookin. Had a paypal balance which is how i caught em so cheap but theyre 128 shipped.

u can still get em for 15% off with no tax (most states) free shipping at eastbay. code is LKS1323M.
Thanks bud, but I really needed that extra 5% 
laugh.gif
 Gotta pay taxes in Cali 
eyes.gif

I suggest you Kobe fans buy all the 8s you can. I STRONGLY SUGGEST IT. just do it.

damn seriously? midtops it is i spose. 8 looked amazing tho. if mamba needs a mid then mamba gets a mid. bron x is by far the most comfortable of the 2012 line anyhow. if thats what it takes to get another chip im wit it.

I suggest you Kobe fans buy all the 8s you can. I STRONGLY SUGGEST IT. just do it.

short of confirming that the 9s are going to be midtops.. or the medical mamba is the 9 lol

damn seriously? midtops it is i spose. 8 looked amazing tho. if mamba needs a mid then mamba gets a mid. bron x is by far the most comfortable of the 2012 line anyhow. if thats what it takes to get another chip im wit it.

Yes, lord finally..

kobeoverbron..

Dont even think I need to say anything..Tip of the hat to u as always, old sport..

But I wanna see a close-up of those medical johns..

Ima ****e a brick if they start selling the medical johns at your local hospital for patients..Lol, let me stop..smh..

As far as comfiness goes, havent tried the Debron X as of now, but b/w the Kobe VIII and KD V, Vino takes it..But really the KDs are not bad either IMO, although only played in those once..

Yes, lord finally..

kobeoverbron..

Dont even think I need to say anything..Tip of the hat to u as always, old sport..

But I wanna see a close-up of those medical johns..

Ima ****e a brick if they start selling the medical johns at your local hospital for patients..Lol, let me stop..smh..

As far as comfiness goes, havent tried the Debron X as of now, but b/w the Kobe VIII and KD V, Vino takes it..But really the KDs are not bad either IMO, although only played in those once..
i read somewhere that the medical mambas have some special support tech on the achilles.. i bet the 9s are going to have some sort of that tech in them too. having said that, that kind of support can only be incorporated in mid/high tops.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I didn't say anything about the 9s. Just that I really really like the 8s and that you guys should get em as well. Kobe's career is in its twilight and ho knows how many more we'll get.

i read somewhere that the medical mambas have some special support tech on the achilles.. i bet the 9s are going to have some sort of that tech in them too. having said that, that kind of support can only be incorporated in mid/high tops.

Oh its a no brainer that the 9 will have some kind of tech designed for the Achilles..If it means a mid, so be it..

Just to be clear, I didn't say anything about the 9s. Just that I really really like the 8s and that you guys should get em as well. Kobe's career is in its twilight and ho knows how many more we'll get.

Ah I see..

Well my comments still stand, you're still my guy 50 150 and all..(But I swear I thought u hinted around to that a lil while back tho..Maybe Im just way off)

As for snatching up Vinos, I have 3 of these 8s, looking at 1 more, then the 9 and its money draining ability..

After the 9, it seems gray to me for some reason.. :frown:

It kinda looks like the 9s are going to be mids/highs bruh.. I know you got the inside scoop on these things, but looking at that medical mamba ish kobe's wearing lately, it's really not far fetched to assume that his signature line is going in that direction and adapting that silhouette too.

Plus you sorta gave a teaser a while back 
glasses.gif

edit

Last edited:
Yeah Im having a hardtime locating kobe 8s on clearance all outlets that I called said they gone sold out. Kobe 7s are abundant yuck!
they'll hit outlets eventually, but the problem will be they'll have only 1 pair and it won't be your size. like the christmas lights that i thought were fake being a GS model. I can see myself going into ROSS and seeing some Size 8 BHM or MC one day.  In which I will react with "Wow, nice!" but then realize Size 8's are irrelevant then walk away.

Last edited:
What makes yall think the 9s are gonna be mids/highs? Why because he got hurt? Wearing mids/highs will not prevent an achilles tear and neither will they prevent ankle sprains. If you get hurt, you get hurt.

In exactly 24 hours from now, this thread will be filled with pages and pages of complaining....

In my best Bart Scott voice.... "Can't Wait!!!"

What makes yall think the 9s are gonna be mids/highs? Why because he got hurt? Wearing mids/highs will not prevent an achilles tear and neither will they prevent ankle sprains. If you get hurt, you get hurt.
Kobeoverbron saw the upcoming design of 9s and its not a lowtop anymore.

if I had to bet, if the Kobe 9 is a mid, I assume Nike is going to go back to low-tops for the elite version, ala KD this year

If Kobe 9s are mid, it was planned WAY before he got hurt...

Unless, they scrapped the whole prior designed, because he got hurt.

If the Kobe 9 is anything like the promos of what we've seen sketched up mocked up then its like a mix of the lebron next gens and this years failed galaxy/hero shoes

This years Kobe 8 is as good as a shoe design since the jordan 3 or 4

if the ix's are mids im ok with it.

just hope they dont give em that lame as5 trendy ankle cut that they give to every frickin mid nike basketball shoe. really dont wanna see a big doofy tongue on em either.

really would like to see a progression of the kobe iii...

Back
Top Bottom