OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I live in Hawaii so I have to wake up at 2? I could probably walk into footlocker next week and they'll still have pairs in my size.

Thinking of selling my pair of VB. It's my only pair of Kobes I haven't worn yet. Picked them up on impulse.

Tabao sellers sell fake shoes. So $180 for a fake pair ? Terrible deal for sneakers worth $20.
False. Taobao is just like eBay. Most of the sellers sell fakes, but there are quite a few that sell real ones.

$180 seems reasonable seeing how the EXTs sat forever overseas.

Tabao sellers sell fake shoes. So $180 for a fake pair ? Terrible deal for sneakers worth $20.
False. Taobao is just like eBay. Most of the sellers sell fakes, but there are quite a few that sell real ones.

$180 seems reasonable seeing how the EXTs sat forever overseas.
got it.they sell fakes... wouldn't gamble on a site that is based where most fakes are made. and yes i understand they do have some legit sellers but if you get duped, are you really gonna try to mail back your pair for a refund...:rolleyes

Last edited:
how long before you think they drop the price on elites I think it will go down to 200 real soon

how long before you think they drop the price on elites I think it will go down to 200 real soon

Just use a coupon on Eastbay and get them for less than 2 bills...

They don't have discount restrictions anymore.

Last edited:
smh...

Seeing as these will come in very limited numbers, I'll set my script to check out on two separate NDC accounts just to make sure. Fair trade for Xmas kobes?

Back
Top Bottom