OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

?
Talk about random.

Hopefully the size 14 isn't too big. These are supposed to fit like the regular Kobe's correct?

supposedly the dude i bought the preorder pair from on ebay said he got 5 of the 18 pair at his HOH in florida, said he was going to pick them up now. dont know if he was just telling me that but hopefully my "pre order" actually works out. im taking it with a grain of salt  

A usually means 1.
True, but it seems like Nike and all the other companies are all about the word play when discussing releases.  
eyes.gif

I'm probably looking WAY too into what they tweeted, but I do semantics for a living. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
I did, i told him there is no possible way you moved on to a new number when you literally just hung up.
He said he didnt have time and hung up on me.

I entered northline, weird thing is, the girl at the counter smirked when I asked for a ticket as if I had no chance.

I miss the old NDC before the add to cart system, all you had to do is be quicker than everyone on EVERYTHING. I would copy and paste my CC number and the address would be saved. I used to check out in 15 secs before the site crashed lol.
Just got the call from Northline! Hellyes. First raffle I've ever entered FWIW. I also got the smirk when I asked her for the ticket. Maybe she was smirking for other reasons, who knows? I'm kinda stunned, I thought everything was rigged.

Didnt get a call from a raffle. Dont have a twitter. Ill log on to ndc tmrw morning so my browser can crash then ill go back to sleep. Hype is rediculous. If anyones got a way to find em overseas holla.
Being that these are a tlo (twitter link only) you might as well not even bother waking up unless you have a twitter.

And those red snakes are :x compared to red camos.

Think the MCs and Blk/gold elites and I'm done mercifully with the 8s. Over 1 grand out of my pockets....jeezus. I do like the blitz blues too though and I don't have a blue shoe at all smh.

Didnt get a call from a raffle. Dont have a twitter. Ill log on to ndc tmrw morning so my browser can crash then ill go back to sleep. Hype is rediculous. If anyones got a way to find em overseas holla.
Being that these are a tlo (twitter link only) you might as well not even bother waking up unless you have a twitter.

And those red snakes are :x compared to red camos.

You dont need to have a twitter account to view nikes twitter page.

So got to meet another collector from a surrounding town only this dude has the rarest stuff I've ever seen. He brought about $100k+ worth of PE's/autographed shoes/and even a credit card that michael jordan used. He had me take a pic with these two shoes, one being a game issued 81 point kobe shoe (not the ones he wore obviously since those are in the HOF, but game issued), the other being the shoes kobe WORE when he tore his achilles, 1 of 1. He said he's been offered over $15k for the 81 pts and the achilles ones are probably priceless. *excuse the fit, it's cold and rainy lol*

Closer look at them

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942223_10200895833579997_1440569024_n.jpg

Last edited:
those white/purple elites are gross, glad they never released. should have done an all white/gold par like the black :smh:

So got to meet another collector from a surrounding town only this dude has the rarest stuff I've ever seen. He brought about $100k+ worth of PE's/autographed shoes/and even a credit card that michael jordan used. He had me take a pic with these two shoes, one being a game issued 81 point kobe shoe, the other being the shoes kobe WORE when he tore his achilles. He said he's been offered over $15k for the 81 pts and the achilles ones are probably priceless. *excuse the fit, it's cold and rainy lol*

Closer look at them

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942223_10200895833579997_1440569024_n.jpg

WHOA!!!!!!!!!

So got to meet another collector from a surrounding town only this dude has the rarest stuff I've ever seen. He brought about $100k+ worth of PE's/autographed shoes/and even a credit card that michael jordan used. He had me take a pic with these two shoes, one being a game issued 81 point kobe shoe, the other being the shoes kobe WORE when he tore his achilles. He said he's been offered over $15k for the 81 pts and the achilles ones are probably priceless. *excuse the fit, it's cold and rainy lol*

Closer look at them

thats pretty kool how he gets his hands on them

So got to meet another collector from a surrounding town only this dude has the rarest stuff I've ever seen. He brought about $100k+ worth of PE's/autographed shoes/and even a credit card that michael jordan used. He had me take a pic with these two shoes, one being a game issued 81 point kobe shoe (not the ones he wore obviously since those are in the HOF, but game issued), the other being the shoes kobe WORE when he tore his achilles, 1 of 1. He said he's been offered over $15k for the 81 pts and the achilles ones are probably priceless. *excuse the fit, it's cold and rainy lol*

Closer look at them

those 81 pts................. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

those achilles should be burned >:

everything has a price....

Last edited:
Didn't sdubl post a pic of a friend's achilles Kobes? I'm guessing sdubl's friend sold it or lives in OH or WITNESSkb24 is a Buckeye fan in living in CA.

The achillies pair is beautiful. I would loved to have seen more solid uppers used. The amnesties are nice as hell too.

The face of shoe nerds has now graced us.

Who is that OG NTer who had an alarmed room for his shoes? He had a security key code door and everything

Back
Top Bottom