OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

o
Just ordered my Black Elites with my 25% coupon, $165 shipped
smokin.gif
Nice ! you sign up for the loyalty club? im trying to get that price  lol

Red suedes are a thing of bueaty. I don't care what anyone says.
I agree and was able to trade my extra pair of Fades plus $20 for the EXT red suedes. After I didn't get them along with the Black EXT's and saw them in person, I was in full regret. 

Finished a custom work on my red camo's. Turned out just how I wanted it to look like. Inspiration: black/red colorway. I wanted to do this on nikeid but there's no solid upper :smh: so I just decided to customize my extra pair of red camo. Pardon the crappy pics, for those of you who got the red camo, just imagine the red sole pop out :smokin

Nice work on those customs chaose57.

Has anybody (Nike) confirmed a release date for the blue blitz Kobe's? I know there was a rumored 6/29 date, but I've seen 6/15 in a couple places as well

Anyone stock locate sulfurs recently? I have played ball in mine regularly for the past couple months and would like to get another pair.

Has anybody (Nike) confirmed a release date for the blue blitz Kobe's? I know there was a rumored 6/29 date, but I've seen 6/15 in a couple places as well
6/15: Challenge Red/Reflective Silver-Team Orange-Electro Orange (555035-600)

6/29: Blitz Blue/Total Crimson-Squadron Blue-Ice Blue (555035-401)

Blue Blitz release date is 6/29 CONFIRMED. I posted the link to Nike's calendar myself when info first dropped. Price WAS $150, but lately Nike has been saying it's now $140. Expect $150 tho.

The only shoe releasing on 6/15 is the Red Snakes.

http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom