OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Blue blitz > Purple gradient. I'm not fond of the laser purple on the toe box. Definitely in the minority haha. I'll probably pass on the BB since I have an iD with the blue upper coming, hopefully before the 29th. BB might be around so I'm not worried if I decide to get them later too.

i'm down with that.... :nthat:

The perfect Justene Jaro....I just love this pic!

Does anyone remember what the no minimum FTL 20% off code that was posted in here a few days ago. Trying to cop some kobe gear and elites. Thanks in advance.

I think the FTL coupon expired. I tried to buy the black/golds a day later. But you can always look in the coupon thread.

Copped mc's off kobebryant.com the other day, and they sold for $150, so my total was $161.25, don't know if anyone cares but I just checked my paypal and kobe's store did correct the price, final charge was $151.25.

dudes complaining now for MCs prices will really be complaining when pairs have settled into hands of those that want, and will keep them. I can see them going for quite a bit once the market starts drying up.

I could be wrong, but I really dont think so on this one.

Yes they are legit, stated by multiple people, and I have ordered from them. And you are covered by paypal anyway.
Ok thank you sir. did you order from the site or off of ebay? the reason I ask is because ordering from the site is 150 shipped and off of ebay its 170 shipped. sorry for all the questions im new to the shoe game and am trying to get as many kobes as I can before hes done. thank you for ur time

Yes they are legit, stated by multiple people, and I have ordered from them. And you are covered by paypal anyway.
Ok thank you sir. did you order from the site or off of ebay? the reason I ask is because ordering from the site is 150 shipped and off of ebay its 170 shipped. sorry for all the questions im new to the shoe game and am trying to get as many kobes as I can before hes done. thank you for ur time
ebay charges quite a bit of fees, but has more exposure to the public. A lot of sellers have stores/sites off of ebay that charge less because they dont have to pay final value fees through ebay.

ebay charges quite a bit of fees, but has more exposure to the public. A lot of sellers have stores/sites off of ebay that charge less because they dont have to pay final value fees through ebay.
that's what up thank you much appreciated

Order off their site, you will be fine. Quite a few people ordered on their site, but just note that shipping takes a minute from Lithuania.

dudes complaining now for MCs prices will really be complaining when pairs have settled into hands of those that want, and will keep them. I can see them going for quite a bit once the market starts drying up.

I could be wrong, but I really dont think so on this one.

*Remembers Grinches* Sigh

Back
Top Bottom