OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does anyone know if you can stack your foot locker reward cards? I finally received mine today and would love to use them to buy some kobes today.

U really posted that to prove a point?

I mean Congrats and all, and no disrespect to whoever doubted u..

But, um, U dont have to explain anything to anybody, unless u feel like it..

Tell em to kick rocks..

Here ya go!!!! Sole Reaper

Nice. :nthat: Congrats once again man! Repped.

Went kind of overboard after striking out on NDC. Went from 0 pairs to 3 shipping confirmations today. Each pair was $215 too. Nice pics up there can't wait to see these in person.

U really posted that to prove a point?

I mean Congrats and all, and no disrespect to whoever doubted u..

But, um, U dont have to explain anything to anybody, unless u feel like it..

Tell em to kick rocks..

Your right illest35....I jus figured "why not" no lost seconds of my life to prove a fact and me being happy for the price I paid

Thanx Sole Reaper

Last edited:
Um I was thinking the "Lakers Home Elite" would be the last pair kobe wore in a game, not the amnesty pair.

Last edited:
My 2nd pair of MC came in from NDC. Waiting on 3rd from my friend in another state. Kind of disappointed I didn't reach my goal of 5 pairs >:

:rofl:

Not proud of what I paid for them, but I had to pull the trigger on em' before prices become ridiculous and before it became too late to wash the saltiness away. Kind of sucks that it took me 7 pairs of these 8's to realize that I should have sized up to 13 for a MUCH better fit.  

For those who have their pair(s), are you worried that the swoosh might start peeling off or eventually crack in the middle due to the placement?  I feel like it might easily peel off or crack due to the placement of it being right where the foot bends. Just hope Nike used the savings from the recycled EM on these and put them into industrial strength glue lol

possibly b a opening season drop 
happy.gif

When do they usually let the players wear the new model?

Seems odd for Kobe to be in 8s for the start of next season..

Don't get your hopes up. Nike is toying with us:smh:

Them folks always got sumthin up their sleeves..

My 2nd pair of MC came in from NDC. Waiting on 3rd from my friend in another state. Kind of disappointed I didn't reach my goal of 5 pairs >:

:rofl:

U never answered my question from maybe a week ago..

About the copping of 5 pairs..

Was just wondering why, and also wondered if they all were for u, or u scoop for friends/family..

damn. jealous of you cats with multiple mcs. I didn't even score one.

Dont be jealous my guy..

And if u are, dont admit to it..LOL

Its a female trait..

But um, maybe lewi1913 can help u..He's on like his 9th pair as of now..LOL

U never answered my question from maybe a week ago..

About the copping of 5 pairs..

Was just wondering why, and also wondered if they all were for u, or u scoop for friends/family..

They are all for me, but just got 3. Why not? The Lebrons and KDs suck this year, and Jordans been sucking...

When do they usually let the players wear the new model?

Seems odd for Kobe to be in 8s for the start of next season..

Kobes run from mid December to the following mid December, so Kobe always starts off the new NBA season wearing the previous year's model.

That still gives Nike time to release the Homes and the Inlines (and in a dream world, the Amnesties).

They are all for me, but just got 3. Why not? The Lebrons and KDs suck this year, and Jordans been sucking...

OIC..Gotcha..

Jordans not even on my radar..

KD and Debrons..Hmmm..Returned the ice blue KDs..Havent scooped a Debron X yet..

Dont know if Im goin to either..Not with those 260$ price tags and whatnot on some of them..

OIC..Gotcha..

Jordans not even on my radar..

KD and Debrons..Hmmm..Returned the ice blue KDs..Havent scooped a Debron X yet..

Dont know if Im goin to either..Not with those 260$ price tags and whatnot on some of them..
yeah same here, Lebrons are dope but with a 260 price tag? no way jose

Kobes run from mid December to the following mid December, so Kobe always starts off the new NBA season wearing the previous year's model.

That still gives Nike time to release the Homes and the Inlines (and in a dream world, the Amnesties).

OIC..

Did not know that..

And Lewi..

Lol, I can see u posted up in an instagram pic with like 9 pairs, happy as hell..

Last edited:
Anybody know what the workaround is for the Spanish site with this message? My card is already approved for international purchases, I'm thinking their servers might be having some issues.

Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio.

Back
Top Bottom