OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still can't get over how sick these are... 
pimp.gif

Anybody know what the workaround is for the Spanish site with this message? My card is already approved for international purchases, I'm thinking their servers might be having some issues.

Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio.
put it in google, itl translate for you

Anybody know what the workaround is for the Spanish site with this message? My card is already approved for international purchases, I'm thinking their servers might be having some issues.

[SIZE=13pt]Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio.[/SIZE]

theres an error in the info you put in. double check everything. if that doesnt work contact your card company for help

yeah same here, Lebrons are dope but with a 260 price tag? no way jose

U feel me tho??

I like the Debrons that just dropped, those crimsons, but not for 260..

I still havent forgotten bout the medical mambas..

Honestly, I can see the hype and limitedness if that shoe was to release..

Imagine Ebay prices on those too..SMH..

If folks will eat those VBs and MCs up, those medical johns wouldnt stand a chance. IMO.

Has anybody's pair actually shipped that ordered from KB24.COM? My shipping still says "electronic shipping info received" they are usually a little quicker with the shipping. And customer service doesnt like to respond anymore for anything :smh:

Has anybody's pair actually shipped that ordered from KB24.COM? My shipping still says "electronic shipping info received" they are usually a little quicker with the shipping. And customer service doesnt like to respond anymore for anything
mean.gif
got a shipping confirmation but when i click the usps link it says nothing. oh well theyll get here when they get here...

"Electronic shipping info received" doesn't mean they haven't shipped yet... It can also mean that the post office hasn't scanned the package yet. I have shoes I shipped months ago, buyer received the shoes and tracking still says "electronic shipping info received"

got a shipping confirmation but when i click the usps link it says nothing. oh well theyll get here when they get here...
Ok cool, glad im not the only one then, i guess...

"Electronic shipping info received" doesn't mean they haven't shipped yet... It can also mean that the post office hasn't scanned the package yet. I have shoes I shipped months ago, buyer received the shoes and tracking still says "electronic shipping info received"

Ok cool thanks for the info s dubl. The first time i copped from kb24 they didnt even send a shipping email until a week after my order shipped lol

Does anyone know if you can stack your foot locker reward cards? I finally received mine today and would love to use them to buy some kobes today.
"Stack?".. 
frown.gif

Do you mean use all of them in one transaction?..

You can, if you got $100 worth of reward card, you can use all of it one transaction.. they're good as cash, much better than any other coupons that FTL gives..
happy.gif

damn MC transaction got canceled 
frown.gif
.  I'm in search of a size 9.  Saw somebody post that niketown LA had a 9 in last friday.  Should have drove out there lol.  Checked on 24segons and all they have is a 9.5... thinking about pulling the trigger but sz 9 fit perfect.  

damn MC transaction got canceled 
frown.gif

.  I'm in search of a size 9.  Saw somebody post that niketown LA had a 9 in last friday.  Should have drove out there lol.  Checked on 24segons and all they have is a 9.5... thinking about pulling the trigger but sz 9 fit perfect.  
If you're using for causal, .5 size shouldn't hurt.

Over 1500 pages in this thread, they're more than just shoes.

If all goes well I should have a pair of MCs by next week. :smile:

Was just in New York. Purple fades and Venice beach at jimmy jazz Brooklyn. Volts & Mexican blankets at nike town near Central Park. Just a heads up.

still only says payment received for my order from 24segons.. crossing my fingers it doesnt get canceled

those who ordered from 24segons..... since our MCs have shipped now (according to them), are we going to get some sort of tracking? anybody inquired them about this? 

Back
Top Bottom