OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

laugh.gif
didnt think they were all going to work out. Had to have a back up plan. One I got from ebay around when everyone's sellers were canceling and relisting the other two are from overseas shops. Luckily I really like them in person so I'll put them to use eventually. 2 for me 1 for a homeboy who also struck out.
I tried to get a pair on NDC that morning but didn't get through so I bought a pair on Ebay, got a really good deal on a 10.5, but I usually wear an 11. If I can trade them to size up, great, if not I am just going to rock them and hope they break in. I've only tried one shoe on and the cushioning and lightness to them was great.Now I'm addicted to this line, that's a problem

the ghost swoosh is just proof that these arent a one off of the original design... it shows they didnt bother to retool the upper and just placed the nike check somewhere else and added Nike on the inner part of the shoe. Painting any other production pair's upper black and doing the same with the mc will show the uppers are identical :D
your first kobes and you got 3? :lol:

U shoe connoisseur u...

how are these your first kobes? where have you guys been?
I know I know, I slept on them for years. But now I am hooked and I am trying to catch up. My list includes and ID pair, gradients, easters, xmas and venice beaches. So yeah I am really far behind, but my new found love of this line is turning me away from Jordans, I am not even going to go after the black grapes, I much rather have some Kobe 8s

how are these your first kobes? where have you guys been?

My collection consists of og and retro jordans, foams, and air max. I started picking up a few pairs of lebrons here and there around the 7. Not really a fan of Kobe, more a fan of sneakers in general and I say in the last year started diversifying my collection with other brands and colorways I like whether they be hyped or not.

Last edited:
My collection consists of og and retro jordans, foams, and air max. I started picking up a pairs of lebrons here and there around the 7. Not really a fan of Kobe, more a fan of sneakers in general and I say in the last year started diversifying my collection with other brands and colorways I like whether they be hyped or not.
Same here, I just got into Lebron's recently and I am not a big fan of Kobe, don't get me wrong, totally respect the man and his ability but was never a big fan of him or the Lakers, but I like soccer and when I saw that MC coming out I had to have it.Now I am a big fan of the shoe, but also want to add other shoes into my collection besides Jordan's and foams

Same here, I just got into Lebron's recently and I am not a big fan of Kobe, don't get me wrong, totally respect the man and his ability but was never a big fan of him or the Lakers, but I like soccer and when I saw that MC coming out I had to have it.Now I am a big fan of the shoe, but also want to add other shoes into my collection besides Jordan's and foams
soon enough youll start putting your retros to rest... my weekly lineup consist of mostly 8s with 1 retro getting  some usage hahahaha quality and comfort above all else

Not only that but the kobe 8s will look better over long amounts if wear unlike most retros. If I can't get the 5s tomorrow I'm gonna get the blitz blues and wait for te amnesties or a white lakers cw

soon enough youll start putting your retros to rest... my weekly lineup consist of mostly 8s with 1 retro getting  some usage hahahaha quality and comfort above all else

Ahh, Mr Reaver...

Couldnt agree more..

My 1 retro was yesterday, in the longest time too..

Dont think I didnt have the 8s in the back of my head tho..

Felt like I was cheatin' on em.. :lol:

But it was only bcuz what I was wearing none of my 8s matched..

it sucks that we didnt get some of the classic CW from the kobe line im still hoping that they do

some CW to mention
  1. true lakers away and home
  2. lower merion
  3. rice
  4. usc
  5. draft day
  6. dukes
atleast come out with 2 or 3 out the 7, lebron did his dunkman pssst he had two of them to be exact and his miami/dolphin base CW 

but now come to think it seems like nike this year didnt release any tribute to schools to the public lebron didnt release ohio or gators color 
frown.gif

im just voicing my thoughts out loud carry on NT lol

No matter what shoe I wear (besides KB8) whether for casual or gym use, them 8's are always close by for a switcharoo :smokin

@Sole Reaver, Well with work I only get to rock my kicks on the weekend, and I tell you what, I wish I had another 8 in my lineup to wear this weekend.@seandon23 yeah I may pass on the grapes all together for another 8, still contemplating that decision

I ordered twice from them using PayPal and both times they sent me tracking info through PayPal. I don't know how useful the info was though because it lets you track it while in Lithuania, but when it switched to a foreign carrier, I think the tracking # changes. Guess if you really cared, you could probably contact the new carrier and locate your shoes.

Also, it might take them a couple of days to send you the shipping info FYI. Once I got mine the day after, the last time I didn't get it for like three days.
appreciate this info bro.. thanks

I know I know, I slept on them for years. But now I am hooked and I am trying to catch up. My list includes and ID pair, gradients, easters, xmas and venice beaches. So yeah I am really far behind, but my new found love of this line is turning me away from Jordans, I am not even going to go after the black grapes, I much rather have some Kobe 8s
Been a J fan too not until a year ago.... can't blame you for that ....

started with the Kobe from the 5th of the line (low top)...

it sucks that we didnt get some of the classic CW from the kobe line im still hoping that they do

some CW to mention
  1. true lakers away and home
  2. lower merion
  3. rice
  4. usc
  5. draft day
  6. dukes
I think I seen somewhere they don't do Rice because the school closed? Or I might be just seeing things, lol. But I agree, I like the LM and Draft Days.

The more and more I see the red and blue snakes I wonder if the factory had another mistake like they did with the Jordan 9s and nike was like f it and kept the soles because a sole swap makes since for both.

Legit site been posted here many times, expect to wait up to 2 weeks to receive your shoes though since you're in Cali
Yes, very Legit and no customs charges
thanks on the feedback, am a patience guy so no rush for the shoes
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom