OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What do you guys think, use my footlocker $20 off purchase for the red snake or blitz blue? Coupon expires 7/23/13....

Blitz blues are scheduled for the 29th of this month correct?

About to cop the easters or gradients on that site in Lithuania but can't decide on which pair to go with. If anyone has ordered from that site how do they ship? Is it double boxed or that plastic lining stuff?

What do you guys think, use my footlocker $20 off purchase for the red snake or blitz blue? Coupon expires 7/23/13....

depends on the colorway you like better, personally I prefer the blue blitz colorway

About to cop the easters or gradients on that site in Lithuania but can't decide on which pair to go with. If anyone has ordered from that site how do they ship? Is it double boxed or that plastic lining stuff?
I love the purple gradients (I'm assumings thats the cw you are referring to), but I regret not going after those easters! --> one of the best cw's IMO

Yessir... Blitz Blues drop on 6/29, and that's the pair I'd use that coupon for also.

I love the purple gradients (I'm assumings thats the cw you are referring to), but I regret not going after those easters! --> one of the best cw's IMO
yeah the purple joints are fire, I love the easters too but from shopping around it looks like the purple gradients are an easier cop, may have to pull the trigger on the easter's after work, the price is pretty good

The red snakes will be had. The orange is a little too bright but if you look up the snake these were inspired by, the colors make sense. Still want them. Considering a orange lace swap once I see the true color in person.

Another pic of the Red Snakes...

For those that may still be on the fence.
LOL

I mean if you like this? Go for it.

Perfect example of hey lets throw a color together and just sell it as is to see if we can get the people who just buy EVERY single colorway release we drop lol

Anyone see SC's performance review on the 8's. I don't agree with it. What are ppls thoughts that actually ball in these?

Last edited:
Just realized those playoff 8's will be releasing same day as the blue blitz.... should make it easier to cop while most will be going for those 8's.

^ I think dude that reviewed it is just a zoom air fan. The 8s are way comfy on and off the court and if you're a regular baller and an avid sneakerhead then I'm sure you have a a few in rotation to play in so it doesn't really matter. 

Not feelin the random black spots in the pattern. Or the orange sole.

I don't mind the orange sole. The black spots are what gets to me. Simple solution of painting the upper black will solve that. Pass on them so I don't have to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom