OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What do you guys think, use my footlocker $20 off purchase for the red snake or blitz blue? Coupon expires 7/23/13....

Blitz blues are scheduled for the 29th of this month correct?

Blitz Blues.

Red Camos sink these orange snakes.

New Green NSW Kobes = pass

Red Snakes= pass

Blue Snakes= pass

C'mon, Nike makes us an eye-catching colorway.

I think I might be done with 8s for now.... Blue blitz are the only pair that catches my eye, but def not a pair I need.

Only pairs I don't have up to this point are black exts, bhms, blue lights, and supernaturals. Kinda wouldn't mind bhms, but no way I'm paying anywhere near what they go for.

I think I might be done with 8s for now.... Blue blitz are the only pair that catches my eye, but def not a pair I need.

Only pairs I don't have up to this point are black exts, bhms, blue lights, and supernaturals. Kinda wouldn't mind bhms, but no way I'm paying anywhere near what they go for.
Yeah man BHM are way overpriced... I use my Blue lights as beaters

One of my bros is about to order the MCs sz. 10 for $275 shipped. Can he do better or is that the going rate now? *URGENT. lol

Agree, cue the people who say "how can you say your done"

Another pic of the Red Snakes...

For those that may still be on the fence.

I personally am not getting these, but I can see why they have the orange sole, not sure if this has already been pointed out, but looking at the uppers it looks like there is some orange fade to give it the solar look.

going to grab the blk gld elites in a minute then im pretty much done aswell (at least for this upcoming month no lie) i also am missing the BHMs but not interested in paying that resellers price 

going to grab the blk gld elites in a minute then im pretty much done aswell (at least for this upcoming month no lie) i also am missing the BHMs but not interested in paying that resellers price 

Grab me a couple of pairs while you are at it for discount! Lol! Top 3 BEST colorways for this shoe. Period. By the way I have been meaning to tell your avy is very disstracting in a good way! Lol! :lol:

I don't mind the orange sole. The black spots are what gets to me. Simple solution of painting the upper black will solve that. Pass on them so I don't have to deal with it.

I'm still passing on those Red Snakes, but your idea of a pair with a solid black upper/orange sole sounds nice. Too bad there's no solid uppers on NikeiD...

Time for the Blitz Blues...hopefully with a coupon

Kobe VII was better

Comfort wise heck no! Colorway and aggressive angles wise yes the Kobe 7s are better all day, I ain't gone front I went in on the Kobe 7, actually more then the 8's (due to colorways), and nope before anyone dare says I am trolling read my post in the Kobe 7 forum and etc. Peace.

Last edited:
Absolutely hated the 7s :lol:

I got the blue cheetahs from NDC and returned them the next day. Hate the material they used and the plastic was janky as hell :smh:

MC came in today. The color is vivid. Definitely loving them.

^^^ naw. I said I wasn't comfy ordering from Spain. Happened to find a pair from a trusted nter for $225 shipped and went that route.

Back
Top Bottom